Catholic Producut Placement On River City?

RTID 1968

What is it with River City, was watching with my Maw (honest) and Scarlets hoose is full of pope pics n Mary statues. In fact they aww seem to be mhanky. Where's our representation on this glesga soap? Are they trying to make out there's nae prods in glesga. I'm fuckin boycotting it till the cunts redress the balance.

What is it with River City, was watching with my Maw (honest) and Scarlets hoose is full of pope pics n Mary statues. In fact they aww seem to be mhanky. Where's our representation on this glesga soap? Are they trying to make out there's nae prods in glesga. I'm fuckin boycotting it till the cunts redress the balance.

I used to see the wee guy from it a lot at games cant remember his name was always pished.

c18.gif

Hate to give you more para facts .It's a sad case that the comedy units and most of the productions in Scotland including many of the actors and actresses are mostly rancid beggars :D:D :D

tumblr_nhw0ecSEAe1rx3q30o1_500.gif