Fans Snap Up Season Tickets

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bored so counted the number of season tickets STILL AVAILABLE in Copland an Sandy Jardine East Corner it came to 1296

I started on SJ Rear 1 261 Then the page timed out and would not let me put availabe seats back up.

The relevant sections were

CRF 1 155

CRF 2 72

CRF 3 73

CRF 4 99

CRF 5 216

CRR 1 002

CRR 2 024

CRR 3 005

CRR 4 057

CRR 5 172

SJE 1 141

SJE 2 109

SJE 3 171

TOTAL 1296

SJR 1 261

I don't know what the Capacity is of Copland or corners,but it will give a rough idea as to how sales are going...I will try and continue counting later :D

I was bored so counted the number of season tickets STILL AVAILABLE in Copland an Sandy Jardine East Corner it came to 1296

I started on SJ Rear 1 261 Then the page timed out and would not let me put availabe seats back up.

The relevant sections were

CRF 1 155

CRF 2 72

CRF 3 73

CRF 4 99

CRF 5 216

CRR 1 002

CRR 2 024

CRR 3 005

CRR 4 057

CRR 5 172

SJE 1 141

SJE 2 109

SJE 3 171

TOTAL 1296

SJR 1 261

I don't know what the Capacity is of Copland or corners,but it will give a rough idea as to how sales are going...I will try and continue counting later :D

Wow! You must be very bored!

I'm struggling to even reach 100...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283308&page=39#entry1062776933

:pipe:

Wow! You must be very bored!

I'm struggling to even reach 100...Well that's nothing new unless you're counting money ; )

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283308&page=39#entry1062776933

:pipe:

or centimetres...

businessman-suit-holding-measuring-tape-

[edit: I've just noted that's inches, but I'm good at converting them in my head. :P )

Can I vouch for GB's ticket re-allocation scheme?

I have provided my details to GB a few times and I understand the seats were used by veterans/combat stress (or hero's). It is a simple task which can be done through PM on here and is managed and co-ordinated very well by GB.

Can I also clarify that placing your tickets with the club for resale is only done once all the public sale tickets are gone so you know it makes sense to provide the opportunity for a wee day out (with hopefully better fitba) for deserving and appreciative friends from Erskine.

I reckon DK will spend all the money from these ST sales on the squad.

I also believe he will top up that money on whatever the shortfall will be in terms of a full house of STs being sold.

I also believe if the right player comes available we will buy him, even if it's outwith the above plan.

I also think spending money on the squad could also include the scouting network but I could be wrong on this point (or the others lol).

You also believe in santa and the tooth fairy

I'd love to know what you base your belief on as there is no foundation for it other than hope.

I thought Davy boy was going to provide all this.

What exactly will he be paying for ?