Stuart Mccall On Ssn Now

Lodgiebear

I like him, kinda sorry for him that he had to take over what he did so never really got a fair crack of the whip. That said some of the decisions he made for us and the way he chose to set up and play some of our last games showed he wasn't the man for us going forward.
Takes nothing away from my long term memories of him though, genuine nice guy who tried his best to help us when it was needed. Not surprised he's handling the situation with class.

It was a pity he came to us with the insipid squad we had at his time of arriving. He almost got it turned around, but I think the malaise was too deep and anyone would have had a hard time just dealing and speaking to some of our players, never mind trying to get them to play football.

Hope you find something Mr McCall, soon.

He would have jumped at the job had he been offered it, even after the mess he made of it. That's not exactly putting the club first. I don't see him getting a good job in management again after what happened latterly at Motherwell and at Rangers sadly. It's just difficult to see where he could go. Obviously i wish him all the best though.

He would have jumped at the job had he been offered it, even after the mess he made of it. That's not exactly putting the club first. I don't see him getting a good job in management again after what happened latterly at Motherwell and at Rangers sadly. It's just difficult to see where he could go. Obviously i wish him all the best though.

Aye obviously

He did okay for us in a poor situation, with an under-performing squad of players (bar the play-off games with Motherwell where I thought he was tactically naïve, and the team were exposed).

If he had been given the job, I think he would probably have done okay but I'm glad we are now moving in a different direction with MW.

I'm sure that he will get a chance elsewhere, and credit to him for not reverting to the approach displayed recently by ex-players, who were frankly shocking, and really should spend more time looking at their own contribution, rather than slating the club in general for their own failings.

Weird post.

The mess he made of it? :lol:

You don't know much about football, do you?