*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

Report just in from the Symon Suite...

Hi GB,

on behalf of Dinger, John, and Jimmy can you pass on to all at RM a massive thank you for the Hospitality tickets for the Rangers v St Mirren game on Friday evening. As you can see they had a night to remember in particular DINGER as he missed out on the Burnley, Hibs & Peterhead games as he can't transfer from the wheelchair.

The guys haven't stopped talking about the game all weekend and are all looking forward to future games. I must also say thanks from the staff who also enjoyed the night!

symon2_zpsohzdcmul.jpg

symon1_zpsth3zsdeo.jpg

symon3_zpsqeiidrkh.jpg

symon4_zpsxpyodybr.jpg

symon5_zpsikqj9vgq.jpg

symon7_zpst4torqlb.jpg

Just got this Email in I'm sure GB won't mind me posting as the money raised is going to Erskine, so for all you fit Bears.

Get access to advance tickets for World Record Bootcamp with SSE Reward.

Elite Military Fitness are going to break the world record for the largest bootcamp ever held, and they need YOUR HELP on 13 September 2015 at The SSE Hydro! The current record stands at 2,061 and they don't just want to break it, they want to smash it wide open and need 3,000 people taking part. All proceeds from the bootcamp and any sponsorship raised by participants will be donated to Erskine, a charity which has cared for Armed Forces veterans since 1916.

Advance access to tickets for World Record Bootcamp at The SSE Hydro will be available on ssereward.com at 9am on Wednesday 12 August 2015.

General sale for World Record Bootcamp will begin at 12 noon on Wednesday 12 August 2015.

Buy Tickets

Just got this Email in I'm sure GB won't mind me posting as the money raised is going to Erskine, so for all you fit Bears.

Get access to advance tickets for World Record Bootcamp with SSE Reward. https://ssereward.com

Elite Military Fitness are going to break the world record for the largest bootcamp ever held, and they need YOUR HELP on 13 September 2015 at The SSE Hydro! The current record stands at 2,061 and they don't just want to break it, they want to smash it wide open and need 3,000 people taking part.

All proceeds from the bootcamp and any sponsorship raised by participants will be donated to Erskine, a charity which has cared for Armed Forces veterans since 1916.

Advance access to tickets for World Record Bootcamp at The SSE Hydro will be available on ssereward.com at 9am on Wednesday 12 August 2015.

General sale for World Record Bootcamp will begin at 12 noon on Wednesday 12 August 2015.

" I'm sure GB won't mind"

- not if you do it right I won't...

11826068_807355939381295_211179472959447

:P

Update:

Nothing much to report.

We're still looking for any unused S/T Seats for the Hibs Game.

We've received 5 donated seats from Members - these will go to Combat Stress Veterans - but we still need 3 more if we don't want to disappoint anyone.

We've bought 7 Tickets for Erskine (£159) for the Hibs game (plus the 4 season ticket seats)

Erskine Mains Home will shortly be booking their Loch Katrine Trip. (£120)

We have 13 Members still on the Pledged List. I'll send them a reminder next week, then get the latest figures from Admin a week after that.

That's it for now. (tu)

11873403_807816062668616_492839185504220

Erskine says -

"We have been offered the opportunity to bucket collect this weekend at IKEA Braehead (Sat 15th & Sun 16th Aug) Can you help?

If you have any free time between 12 & 4pm either day, please contact David on 0141 814 4622 or david.mcfadden@erskine.org.uk Thank you."

- So if you feel like helping out, give them a call.

Or if you feel like going shopping in IKEA, then remember to take a pile of pound coins with you! :thumbup:

Update:

Nothing much to report.

We're still looking for any unused S/T Seats for the St Mirren Game.

We've received 5 donated seats from Members - these will go to Combat Stress Veterans - but we still need 3 more if we don't want to disappoint anyone.

We've bought 7 Tickets for Erskine (£159) for the St Mirren game (plus the 4 season ticket seats)

Erskine Mains Home will shortly be booking their Loch Katrine Trip. (£120)

We have 13 Members still on the Pledged List. I'll send them a reminder next week, then get the latest figures from Admin a week after that.

That's it for now. (tu)

Good work G B, I also think you mean Hib's rather than St Mirren. (tu)