*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund - Season 2015/16

Ordinary RM Members Supporting Extraordinary Erskine Veterans.

mrbump.jpg

RM Erskine Fund Thread – Season 2015/16

Latest Accounts: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284912

Donation Link: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

The RangersMedia Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund (aka The Fund) is a voluntary fundraising group funded by RM Member donations (and other occasional fundraising activities). A donation of £5 or more gains you membership of the Fund’s Hall of Fame, which is by far the most respectable list around these parts - but more importantly, it helps us help our Veterans, and our Club.

The money raised is spent as follows:

• Providing Rangers FC Products and Services to Residents of 4 Erskine Care Homes (eg: Season Tickets, Match Tickets, Hospitality Tickets, Stadium Tours, Argyle Restaurant Lunches, Rangers TV, Rangers Match Programmes)
  • Providing non-Rangers-related Recreational Treats for the Residents of 4 Erskine Homes (eg: Boat Trips, Restaurant Lunches, Christmas Party Donations, Palace Visits, D-Day Whisky Miniatures)
  • Supporting The Rangers Family - Rangers Development Fund, Rangers Charity Foundation, Rangers Ladies, Rangers Football In The Community.

(we also support Residents of Hollybush House Hospital (Combat Stress) along the same lines as the Erskine Homes)

The Fund has no running costs – (except the 6% PayPal fee charged by PayPal on all donations :( ). So every penny donated is properly spent and properly accounted for. (tu)

With over £28,000 raised to date (and spent very wisely!), we are now enthusiastically embarking on our 4th Season of Supporting Erskine Veterans and Rangers FC. It promises to be our most successful season so far - and that’s why we’d really like you to join us. :thumbup:

We launched this season’s new membership a few days ago, and the response from members has been awesome - We already have almost 200 New Members before a ball is even kicked.

But the more members we have, the more we can achieve, so please join us. It's easy.

To Support our Activities, and Join our Hall of Fame, simply donate £5 or more to the Fund (and PM me).

• If money is in short supply, that's all we need from you. (tu)
  • If even £5 is too much, not a problem - PM me for a full concession - there are other ways to help apart from money! :pipe:
  • If you earn enough to donate more than £5, then please feel free to donate as you see fit. (tu)
  • If you're on holiday, offshore, waiting for pay day etc, then PM me and I'll add you to the Pledged List - then you can donate whenever is good for you.

Donation Link: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

You can stop it now you've got your donation.?

Prick ?

XxxX it was worth it - you'll have fun in this thread - but once yer in - there's no escape and the real fund raising hasnae started till Govanblue Blue starts PMing you!

I got an email from Combat Stress today...

Dear gb,

On behalf of all the Veterans and staff at Combat Stress I should like to thank you for your generosity in providing complimentary tickets to Rangers matches. I know this has been much appreciated by Veterans during their stay for treatment at Hollybush House, being a great opportunity for them to leave the centre together. I also understand that you are keen to allow the Treatment Centre to access Rangers TV. I am not a technical person myself, but happy to be the contact to put you in touch with the appropriate department to see if we can take this forward.

Furthermore, I would be very keen to help you learn more about the work that Combat Stress does and invite you down to the Treatment Centre for an hour or so when convenient to yourself. If this is of interest to you do please contact me with some suitable dates and we can hopefully put something in the diary. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes and kind regards

[ - ]
Regional Fundraising Manager, Scotland
Head Office (Hollybush)
Combat Stress

- which was nice of them. (tu)

I'll reply tomorrow, and let them know that the Rangers TV is already sorted, and that I'd be delighted to visit. (tu)