Performance Pleases Manager

There's just such a positive atmosphere with W & W in charge, it's something I'm loving already.

It looks like he's keen to sign Halliday so hopefully that's cleared up ASAP and a few other fresh faces brought in. (tu)

What a coup it's been getting Warburton.

"If I have one criticism however it would be that we weren't ruthless enough in front of goal".

Story of last season Mark. Oh, and I suppose letting for too many in at our end!

There's bound to be a proven striker from the lower leagues down south that could bang in 20-25 a season for us!

"If I have one criticism however it would be that we weren't ruthless enough in front of goal".

Story of last season Mark. Oh, and I suppose letting for too many in at our end!

There's bound to be a proven striker from the lower leagues down south that could bang in 20-25 a season for us!

I know I've said it loads of times, but why we aren't in the running for Billy McKay, especially at his rumoured price, is a bit of a head a scratcher.

I know Marky follows Wigan and he isn't a fan of him but if the McKay who was at Inverness turns up we get an absolute bargain and a guy who could easily lead our line this season and probably next season too. For £100,000 it's a risk worth taking IMO.

I know I've said it loads of times, but why we aren't in the running for Billy McKay, especially at his rumoured price, is a bit of a head a scratcher.

I know Marky follows Wigan and he isn't a fan of him but if the McKay who was at Inverness turns up we get an absolute bargain and a guy who could easily lead our line this season and probably next season too. For £100,000 it's a risk worth taking IMO.

Dundee Utd are interested in him apparently.

not ruthless in front of goal

marky mark warberg

you ken

sign a striker bro

Clark just can't handle the pressure of playing for rangers, doesn't have the mental strength required. His inability to score goals is carrying in into this term. If he doesn't start scoring regularly soon I would ship him out