Loan Players

After watching that great performance it got me thinking about how Warburton said he will defiantly use the loan market I really don't see many potions we really need for loan players to come in and compete for other than maybe wingers were a little weak in that postion but other than that were starting to look like the real deal buzzing for this season

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up enquiring about the possibility of taking Marvin Sordell on loan from Burnley latter in the window.

He's well down the pecking order there with Vokes, Jutkiwecz & Vossen all ahead of him, plus they are after another striker from AFC Wimbeldon, MW has a good relationship with McParland & Dyche and he's a player MW knows from his time at Watford.

Wouldn't be surprised if we ended up enquiring about the possibility of taking Marvin Sordell on loan from Burnley latter in the window.

He's well down the pecking order there with Vokes, Jutkiwecz & Vossen all ahead of him, plus they are after another striker from AFC Wimbeldon, MW has a good relationship with McParland & Dyche and he's a player MW knows from his time at Watford.

That would be a bit of a coup for us imo. Whats the deal you heard something there? seems a bit left field

I'd rather not take a striker on loan, I think we're well covered in that department.

To be honest, we have most positions basically covered. We may need a more defensive CM, and potentially another winger, but that's about it. If we managed to bring an exciting young winger in on loan with an option to buy, and we tie up the Scott Allan deal, I'd be happy with the squad..

That would be a bit of a coup for us imo. Whats the deal you heard something there? seems a bit left field

No I haven't heard anything at all.

Just pure guesswork on my part because it seems like quite an obvious fit for all parties, although wages would be a problem because I think he got a massive deal when he went to Bolton, but I thought the same about Cuvellier and that one hasn't happened either.

He's also one of the few non Brentford or Rangers players that MW follows on Twitter :pipe:

No I haven't heard anything at all.

Just pure guesswork on my part because it seems like quite an obvious fit for all parties, although wages would be a problem because I think he got a massive deal when he went to Bolton, but I thought the same about Cuvellier and that one hasn't happened either.

He's also one of the few non Brentford or Rangers players that MW follows on Twitter :pipe:

if he follows MW and Rangers its a done deal :D

That tight bastard is probably asking him for a lift to training to save petrol money :D

Ive asked a few times the day mate, so ill see if you know, you and others seem sure he will be here, stubbs words suggest he wont, is stubbs playing against hi own board with the statements?

Ive asked a few times the day mate, so ill see if you know, you and others seem sure he will be here, stubbs words suggest he wont, is stubbs playing against hi own board with the statements?

The player has told him he wants to leave..

The deal between Allan and Rangers is done..

He either accepts our money or he keeps an extremely unhappy player who will go through motions until signing for Rangers in January..

He could be playing the fans into thinking he tried but his big bad board sold allan from under him, that way he will keep them on his side.

The player has told him he wants to leave..

The deal between Allan and Rangers is done..

He either accepts our money or he keeps an extremely unhappy player who will go through motions until signing for Rangers in January..

So i take it Allan is basically telling them its Rangers only and thatll be now or January?

Looks like Stubbs is making it hard for his own board. They will sell if a deal can be reached. You heard anything about this deal thats doing the rounds? the one at 200k rising to 475?

So i take it Allan is basically telling them its Rangers only and thatll be now or January?

Looks like Stubbs is making it hard for his own board. They will sell if a deal can be reached. You heard anything about this deal thats doing the rounds? the one at 200k rising to 475?

I think your 'undisclosed' offer being accepted will be spot-on (tu)