Cumbernauld Bus

deanohocfb

As of season 15/16 we will be running a bus in memory of our absent friend Gary Clark who passed away earlier this year at the age of 21. I’m assuming some of you on the site would have known Gary and would know he loved Rangers more than anything and a bus is the least we can do to keep his memory alive.

The bus will not only be to remember Gary but we will be raising funds throughout our journey to support Gary's family and Strathcarron Hospice for the excellent work they done during Gary's treatment. It will be the first time we have tried to run our own bus so any advice or support would be greatly appreciated!

Starting from St Mirren at home 07/08/15 the bus will be leaving from Hattrick’s in Cumbernauld and if anyone is interested feel free to give me a PM.

Nice gesture. I may need to hop on this from time to time. Mostly just on the way back from games. Her family lives in Condorrat and I am sure some time this year I will be at some event or similar that I may need to utilise this bus. You setting up a facebook for it?

cheers for the comments!

had a cracking response from local bears already but no harm in branching out!

Nice gesture. I may need to hop on this from time to time. Mostly just on the way back from games. Her family lives in Condorrat and I am sure some time this year I will be at some event or similar that I may need to utilise this bus. You setting up a facebook for it?

We have a private group on facebook for it mate, ill PM my details and you can add me and ill get you put in, sounds as if it could be ideal for ye!

cheers for the comments!

had a cracking response from local bears already but no harm in branching out!

We have a private group on facebook for it mate, ill PM my details and you can add me and ill get you put in, sounds as if it could be ideal for ye!

Nice one thanks

How are the number looking for the bus? There are a few buses that leave from Cumbernauld from the Corbies, Borroughs, Smiddy and Black Bull.

first game of the season got 24 thats with about 10 regulars on holiday so its looking not to bad.

the Black Bull bus isnt running anymore and i was told the Smiddy has stopped as well, probably incorrect info tho!

first game of the season got 24 thats with about 10 regulars on holiday so its looking not to bad.

the Black Bull bus isnt running anymore and i was told the Smiddy has stopped as well, probably incorrect info tho!

I'll keep this in mind mate as normally a good squad of us head through from Cumbernauld to the games. Normally get the train so we can have a swally right enough.

there will be plenty of good swallying going down on this bus ill tell ye that mate :7325: No worries just give me a PM if your wanting on!

I'm gonna try make a few more games this season Deano, working Saturdays in farmfoods now man, but midweek games I'll get in touch.

PMc.

I'm gonna try make a few more games this season Deano, working Saturdays in farmfoods now man, but midweek games I'll get in touch.

PMc.

I thought you got saturdays off mate what happened there? Thats no worries bud! Buses will be 6:15 for any midweek/ Friday games just give me a shout whenever you are wanting on and ill sort it!

I thought you got saturdays off mate what happened there? Thats no worries bud! Buses will be 6:15 for any midweek/ Friday games just give me a shout whenever you are wanting on and ill sort it!

9-5 now mate, and got changed to Saturdays. That's cool,I'll get you on fb when the time comes.

there will be plenty of good swallying going down on this bus ill tell ye that mate :7325: No worries just give me a PM if your wanting on!

Aye that's smart doh

Focus, focus - look at me!

Also cracking gesture, heart goes out to the lads family and friends, far too young that.

Used to get the Abronhill bus when it ran to games then went on the boroughs bus before just making my way into town.

All the best with the bus, if we're ever looking to get to games via bus ill be sure to pm.

How are the number looking for the bus? There are a few buses that leave from Cumbernauld from the Corbies, Borroughs, Smiddy and Black Bull.

I'm an old Corbies member from the 70's,before the bus left from the forum when everyone was on the Corbies bus.

There used to be two buses left from the Corbies from time to time.

Fanatastic gesture by the way.