Full Respect To The Board.

somersetbear

Hi Dave

Literally all the board have done is bring mr Warburton in. Theyve got a lot more to do. Dont see why people keep posting this like the board have done everything weve asked or theyve promised like we're all blind.

Hi Dave

Literally all the board have done is bring mr Warburton in. Theyve got a lot more to do. Dont see why people keep posting this like the board have done everything weve asked or theyve promised like we're all blind.

It's a lot better than the last lot decided to leave McDowell in place. Smac and now MW have been the proper appointments at the right time.

Now looks like a share issue isn't far away with the new corporate advisor so things are looking up.

Hi Dave

Fans are upbeat at the moment and rightly so, the board have brought a really good management team in, banned a couple of haters, laid down some markers, commented in a respectful manner re: the BBC, and have brought in an apparently very good financial manager, so things are slowly moving in the right direction.

If they can now sort out the investment side and MA/SD then we will finally be on the way back to stability and that is what we all want,so until then we should keep our powder dry, but I have a feeling we are on the right track with this board and they will get my support until I see something happening otherwise.

The second best thing the board have done is keep our behind the scenes business out of the papers as best they can.

It's great to see pieces about the team and the games rather than the board and power struggle etc.

The rebuild will take time and it's going in the right direction both on and off the pitch.

The second best thing the board have done is keep our behind the scenes business out of the papers as best they can.

It's great to see pieces about the team and the games rather than the board and power struggle etc.

The rebuild will take time and it's going in the right direction both on and off the pitch.

Agreed, certainly refreshing.

That's because when they weren't the board they were the ones leaking our business to the press.

Get this pish to the board room forum.

I've no one to thank but the management and the team. No-one else.

Yet their statement about the BBC was given to the Rhebel by a club spokesman.

Warburton and Weir were linked with Rangers prior to the current board being appointed but nevertheless they deserve credit for actually appointing them, That cannot be disputed.

They also have other issues to resolve that won't be fixed overnight.

Lets just enjoy the football and the positivity surrounding our club.

Hi Dave

Agree .Miles more to go .Give out the plaudits in 9months time

This!

Another daft thread.

All very positive right now but MW has proved sod all yet. Not even played a league game yet.

He hasn't played a league game yet buy he has proved that with proper management,training,tactics and hard work you can give the fans something to look forward to which is something we haven't had for a long time.

Another daft thread.

All very positive right now but MW has proved sod all yet. Not even played a league game yet.

Could not disagree more. He has transformed so much at our club in a remarkable amount of time in regards to training, tactics and culture. Furthermore after years of it being diminished he has brought class and stature back to the role of Rangers manager. The results will follow, anyone can see that.

Another daft thread.

We are in the second round of two cups. Don't know about you but they are important to me ( and MW ) for I want to win them. He has proved a lot in a very short time. And more to the point, obviously the board should be commended for the coaching change.

i think Mr Warburton has already proved himself to an extent, with his attitude and the way he conducts himself and has the players playing and conducting themselves

But that is a reflection of Mr Warburton, has little to fuck all to do with the board imo. The board have made many promises they have yet to act on and threads like this just seem like theyre trying to hide that fact, point scoring.

Mr Warburton deserves praise, but the board have got a lot more to do to prove themselves. It takes zero effort to ban someone or to make a press release. Until theres some real action on vital issues from the board this just seems like papering the cracks while hiding behind the fact that the team is improving, which in all honesty is the bare minimum of what needs to be done from a boardroom stand point.

if people cared more for the club than they did about this daft boardroom battle of the last 2 years we wouldnt need daft threads like this with folk kidding themselves on

The board and I went for a few beers after yesterdays match.

Dave drinks like a fish and Murray buys loads of shot rounds if you compliment his hair.

Can't tell you what Park stuffs into strippers g-strings as its a family forum.

Had no dosh left for taxi fare home so hotwired a car and burnt it out in front of the piggery.

All real Rangers men.

There's obviously 30,000 odd thousand ST holders who care about the club and who for once in a long time have something to look forward to which is mainly due to MW.I'm not interested in any boardroom shit as I've said before they ALL are like politicians.Promise you plenty and deliver what they want.I like the other ST holders are grateful that MW is here regardless of who brought him to the club.

There's obviously 30,000 odd thousand ST holders who care about the club and who for once in a long time have something to look forward to which is mainly due to MW.I'm not interested in any boardroom shit as I've said before they ALL are like politicians.Promise you plenty and deliver what they want.I like the other ST holders are grateful that MW is here regardless of who brought him to the club.

Just a pity the boycotters haven`t come back. There can be no excuse for not coming back now. So far this has been the best football I`ve seen since Advocaat.

On Sunday I would have gladly watched another 1hr of it when normally you want it over and done with due to the horrible football.

30K is rubbish for the football that is getting played. Hopefully the message will get out there and the rest return.