Read It And Weep Ally

Carsons Dog

Saw this in his interview on another thread yesterday and I was impressed with the way Lee spoke and the code of conduct with the players (entire interview was good but this specifically). Give the boys some input into the rules and see how professional the group is when they police themselves, train and play. MW hasn't only changed the conditions our players come to training, eating and a match, he has changed their entire mindset it would seem and I can't see them flunking this, don't think they will let themselves do that or let him down.

Also I remember the other interview a day or two ago with Danny where he mentioned the team slowing down for five minutes in training until they kicked themselves in the arse and got the tempo back up to what was expected. That was a great sign the players know what is expected.

MW seems to certainly have a wee magic hat somewhere as he has even got a hell of a lot of fans back on board with our only joy, supporting our great club.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally has nothing to do with the story, treatment of a club legend is a disgrace, you cunts would serve the club better if you went to support that other mob.

tell me. is whether or not someone is a club legend not a subjective matter?

he was a well paid effin enployee ffs. he did not do the job for nothing.

he was one part of a team.

Ally has nothing to do with the story, treatment of a club legend is a disgrace, you cunts would serve the club better if you went to support that other mob.

Someone else got a wee temp ban for the use of the word cunt there matey....

Still as crazy baws said he was paid, he failed and so did the team and he is draining any vestige of legendary status he has from this generation of fans through his actions since.

On the plus side though, he is the highest paid gardener in Scotland by a mile, at least for another four months.

It is funny how some on here will contrive to bring up the same old shit, time and time again. This could have been a real positive thread. The article was excellent, a new era, a great read - but the OP contrived to turn it into a wank fest for the folks who can't help themselves when it comes to Ally McCoist.

Lift your fucking chins, straighten your back, stick your chest out and be proud of what we are and get your fucking eyes pointed outwards. We are the people, remember that when you are spilling your shite about our history.

The story is about how new system is much better and approved by players. Maybe Ally isn't directly involved or named in the article but it's to be compared to Ally's time as manager. We are miles better than we were under his management.

It's Ally's own fault people have turned on him. He was a great player and earned that "legend" status but he ruined his reputation by managing the team poorly. Bringing in shite players and poor training. If you want to keep worshipping him as a legend then do that but a lot of people aren't gonna do that because he held us back and is STILL taking money off us to this very day. Hardly a "legend" in my eyes. Just because this is my opinion doesn't mean I'd be best going and supporting that lot in the east. Get a fucking grip.

Warburton is tidying up the mess this 'club legend' left.

Telling Bears to go and support celt*c because they don't like the mess your hero left is idiotic.

He'd serve the club better if he handed back the £800 grand he's stole of us for the last year.

Lets just forget the fat waster.

you can, I won't.

• The club's greatest ever goalscorer with 355 strikes in all competitions
  • Average 24 goals a season over 15 years
  • Golden Boot award in 1992 and 1993.
  • 28 hat-tricks
  • 18 different honours, including 10 league championships.
  • He featured in all nine of the club's successive title wins in the 1980s and 1990s

<p>

you can, I won't.

• 28 hat-tricks
  • He featured in all nine of the club's successive title wins in the 1980s and 1990s

Crashed out of Europe twice in a month to nobodies.

Blew a 15 point lead in a month in a half.

Crashed out the league cup to a first division team.

Pumped at home in the Scottish cup.

All this before the real embarrassments kicked in.

No, I want to forget him as quickly as possible, and concentrate on the future. The worst manager in our history.

It is funny how some on here will contrive to bring up the same old shit, time and time again. This could have been a real positive thread. The article was excellent, a new era, a great read - but the OP contrived to turn it into a wank fest for the folks who can't help themselves when it comes to Ally McCoist.

Lift your fucking chins, straighten your back, stick your chest out and be proud of what we are and get your fucking eyes pointed outwards. We are the people, remember that when you are spilling your shite about our history.

Try telling that to the 4 sides of the stadium who stood and applauded this team last Sunday.

They all thought what the OP is saying.

<p>

you can, I won't.

• 28 hat-tricks
yup and every one of those goals was scored by ally collecting the ball from our goalie and dribbling single handedly passed the whole opposing team while carrying a tray with scone and jam on his head.

not one of the other players had a hand in any of them.

No, I want to forget him as quickly as possible, and concentrate on the future. The worst manager in our history.

By a country mile!

you can, I won't.

• 28 hat-tricks

Nobody's decrying his playing status.

The main point is his atrocious legacy as a manager and his continuing in taking money from the Club that he allegedly loves, money that is being paid for by us, the fans.

Ally has everything to do with this story

It epitomises everything that was wrong with his tenure as a manager

Unfit ill disciplined overpaid playing & coaching staff compared to fit conscientious moderately paid ones.

Look at the difference on and off the park

Someone else got a wee temp ban for the use of the word cunt there matey....

Still as crazy baws said he was paid, he failed and so did the team and he is draining any vestige of legendary status he has from this generation of fans through his actions since.

On the plus side though, he is the highest paid gardener in Scotland by a mile, at least for another four months.

Would you not have to kill someone to get a ban on here? or use capital letters.

Nobody's decrying his playing status.

The main point is his atrocious legacy as a manager and his continuing in taking money from the Club that he allegedly loves, money that is being paid for by us, the fans.

Spot on

The point that I am making GOAT is that he is part of our history, he helped make us one of the most successful clubs in the world. He won huge games for us, he rattled them in to bring us success on many fronts. Without Ally's contribution as a football player, I have no doubt we would not have the trophy tally we have now.

Fast forward to his poor managerial career and I can see how people quickly forget all that, but it is how they express themselves that let's us down as supporters - "cunt" "fat salary" etc are terms that should never ever come from within, let the haters show their bile.

Despite many of us wanting to wipe the past three years out of our minds, we must NEVER forget - it should be used to make us stronger as a club.

I will sit my grandchildren down before I take them to their first game and tell them all about this great club, the greatest players, 9 in a row, our successes and our failures - but I will never utter the word "fat" or "cunt" once.

The point that I am making GOAT is that he is part of our history, he helped make us one of the most successful clubs in the world. He won huge games for us, he rattled them in to bring us success on many fronts. Without Ally's contribution as a football player, I have no doubt we would not have the trophy tally we have now.

Fast forward to his poor managerial career and I can see how people quickly forget all that, but it is how they express themselves that let's us down as supporters - "cunt" "fat salary" etc are terms that should never ever come from within, let the haters show their bile.

Despite many of us wanting to wipe the past three years out of our minds, we must NEVER forget - it should be used to make us stronger as a club.

I will sit my grandchildren down before I take them to their first game and tell them all about this great club, the greatest players, 9 in a row, our successes and our failures - but I will never utter the word "fat" or "cunt" once.

That's the problem with kids these days

They are all mollycoddled

:D