Man Of The Match

Gaz52

I thought Nicky Law had a great game last night but it has to be Lee Wallace, 2 goals and a real captains performance, how that boy didn't get sent off for the tackle on him near the end is beyond me.

Halliday played well again, he loves getting stuck in and he's good with the ball. Holt continues to impress me as well, great ball to Wallace for his second

Who was your MOTM?

Young McKay had a great game. Looks like he's gaining more confidence and linking up really well with Wallace. Jason holt is a player who is going to go under the radar but he was superb and I love watching him play. Wallace though, he stole the show.

Good shout with McKay actually, hope he continues to play like that this season and he'll tear teams apart :D

Defo mate. He looks a real player. Think the left wing suits him as he has the choice to go inside or outside and constantly tracked back as well.

Surely I'm not the only person that thinks Law was very good last night?! Didn't waste possession and was always finding good positions, full of running as well, I thought he was our best midfielder on the night

Wallace by a country mile.

Scored two goals

Bombed forward all night

That wee winger that was diving about on loan from them, ran us ragged a lot, came up against wallace, remember once in the second half wallace just stood his ground waited for his chance and took the ball off him with a firm challenge and drove forward again.

Those bits of skill

Head and shoulders better than everyone else on the pitch last night. A captains performance.

As for law I thought he was good, think we need to accept when he plays he won't be a tough tackling midfielder,, he offered something different to Halliday and holt though in that he is quick on the ball and injects a bit of pace in our cm. I'd be a bit worried if our cm lost that I.e. If Eustace came in for him.

To a man everyone did well, a bit concerned about our defence at times.

Surely I'm not the only person that thinks Law was very good last night?! Didn't waste possession and was always finding good positions, full of running as well, I thought he was our best midfielder on the night

Law was good last night but I honestly think shiels should be in the starting line up. He gets behind the lone striker and causes problems. Totally under rated

Wallace by a mile.

Was quite disappointed Holt came off. Thought he was playing well.

It was a shame, Holt is virtually impossible to mark, he literally pops up everywhere in pockets of space.

I agree, I thought he was one of our best performers last night. Can't look past Wallace for MOTM though.

Thought he looked quite good last night, much much better than he has ever looked, but a still don't think he had a very good game, and not out best midfielder. Halliday, Holt and McKay had much better games. However if your judging him against what he's produced the last 2 seasons then aye he's had a stormer. Would still drop him for Allan though.