*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Curse you Big Bad Rangers, CURSE YOU.

Have the west coast media and sevco won?

Well, have they? Our team have not started the way we wanted, the team look lethargic, no apparent cohesion between players, fans and management, supporters arguing with each other, for the last 3 weeks it's been all about one player instead of the team, have we even heard from anyone else in our team, even our captain regarding our chances? We are questioning body language, tactics and the squad. It was their ultimate end goal.

Their objective was to take Allan away from Hibs, disrupt the clubs preparations for the season to hopefully gain Sevco an advantage and they have succeeded in the 1st game to date.

Are we, as a club, going to let it continue?

Like it or not the SA situation needs nipped in the bud. Either sell him to anyone bar Sevco or get him to retract his request or he simply does not play. Playing a player, regardless of how important, that publically doesn't want to be there WILL have an affect on the squad as a whole.

Hibs, sort the SA scenario, pronto and I'm sure we'll be fine.

That must be a tiring life ^

Honestly WTF is it banging on about?

I know they are a premiership side but Dundee United are getting pumped 3-0 by Hamilton.

They will go down imo.

8 team relegation battle at the moment. Could easily see a situation where 4 teams go well clear of the rest.

Imagine they got beat, st mirren get beat, we win the morra and then fuck Hibs next week!

If hibs dont win today and we beat them next week than its all over IMO before its even started really.. especially if St mirren dont win today either we will be out of sight after the first 4-5 games we have to go and win tomorrow tho

Thought it was £275k + the two tims, one permanent and one on loan?

Well what i heard is that spetic will waive the asking price for mcgouegh but only too hibees so it sounds to me that its a separate deal for him and hibs need to convince him to join :lol::lol:

Well what i heard is that spetic will waive the asking price for mcgouegh but only too hibees so it sounds to me that its a separate deal for him and hibs need to convince him to join :lol::lol:

Talk about sporting integrity FS!

Not championship related but Stevie may has been left out the squad at Sheffield again today. With warbs saying he's close to making a loan signing do you think it's may? Would a great addition.