*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

Got to be a wind up!

Think we'll be the same and when the bad results eventually come

Got to be!

:lol: it isn't mate (tu)

I'm convinced we'll dominate games and deserve to win most of them, but it doesn't always work that way and we will drop points, I think Hibs will be the same, they have the potential to drop more IMO, but they'll still provide a stern test.

Interesting season, delighted with our start but that's what it is, a start, Warburton will keep us focused and when the result doesn't come, we'll work harder and improve on the training ground.

Everything is still fresh and new - bound to be mistakes along the way (tu)

I had a wee read over their forum. It was a great read 10/10.

My personal fav. comment -

"Fans fighting amongst themselves. Some booing, some bizarrely giving the side a standing.ovation".

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302695-Dumbarton-2-1-Hibernian-(Malonga)-FT/page14

Take a wee read if your bored or up for a laugh.

I had a wee read over their forum. It was a great read 10/10.

My personal fav. comment -

"Fans fighting amongst themselves. Some booing, some bizarrely giving the side a standing.ovation".

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302695-Dumbarton-2-1-Hibernian-(Malonga)-FT/page14

Take a wee read if your bored or up for a laugh.

What the fucks a yam?

For Hivs first game of the season the attendance was 1500 ??

Small minded club with even smaller support .Absolutely pathetic .

I would keep going in with increased offers of 5000 on Scotty just to truly piss this club off .

Think it's really unsettling the team .

:lol: it isn't mate (tu)

I'm convinced we'll dominate games and deserve to win most of them, but it doesn't always work that way and we will drop points, I think Hibs will be the same, they have the potential to drop more IMO, but they'll still provide a stern test.

Interesting season, delighted with our start but that's what it is, a start, Warburton will keep us focused and when the result doesn't come, we'll work harder and improve on the training ground.

Everything is still fresh and new - bound to be mistakes along the way (tu)

You sir are a prick.

A prick for giving his opinion ffs

No a prick for sticking up for those mini taig bastards. He voiced his opinion on his first post. Then again and again and again. Dirty bastard he is I hope he feels like he has rolled in shit tbh but that's just my opinion

No a prick for sticking up for those mini taig bastards. He voiced his opinion on his first post. Then again and again and again. Dirty bastards he is I hope he feels like he has rolled in shit tbh but that's justhe my opinion

let him be ffs

No a prick for sticking up for those mini taig bastards. He voiced his opinion on his first post. Then again and again had again. Dirty bastards he is I hope he feels like he has rolled in shit tbh but that's justhe my opinion

WTF!?!

I responded to people who asked me my opinion with follow up questions.

You've lived a sheltered life mate, my opinion on how the league and Hibs are set up has fuck all to do with me sticking up for any cunt.