Us Pga Golf

Doubt I'll better my Zach Johnson Open bet though shortlisted six I like at the prices.

Russell Henley 200/1 EW

Justin Thomas 125/1 EW

Matt Kuchar 66/1 EW

Brooks Koepka 45/1 EW

Justin Rose 20/1 win

Jason Day 14/1 win

Biggest bet will be Koepka at that price.

Doubt I'll better my Zach Johnson Open bet though shortlisted six I like at the prices.

Russell Henley 200/1 EW

Justin Thomas 125/1 EW

Matt Kuchar 66/1 EW

Brooks Koepka 45/1 EW

Justin Rose 20/1 win

Jason Day 14/1 win

Surprised you're not going for Zach Johnson again. 3rd at Whistling Straits in 2010

Russell Henley 200/1 EW

Justin Thomas 125/1 EW

Matt Kuchar 66/1 EW

Brooks Koepka 45/1 EW

Justin Rose 20/1 win

Jason Day 14/1 win

Good fucking tipping. 3 players sitting in third place.

That Grace hole out at the last has just given me the chance of winning £440. Got a 5 folds 3rd round 2 balls and that beat Kaymer by 1! And Kaymer was 7 under for his round! Smith, Koepka, Schwartzel have already won. Just need Coetzee to beat Steele who's 5 ahead with 4 to play!

Shit is just getting interesting! After a stunning run Day has doubled and Spieth and Rose keep closing!

Spieth was 5 shots back on the back 9 - before I could get a price on I'm he was 2 back! Closes 1 back (at the moment).

Spieth is more talented than Rory isn't he?

Will be an unbelievable rivalry

Since turning pro he's been incredible and just always seems to be in contention for every tournament. Unbelievable levels of consistency. Very rarely makes mistakes but when he does more often than not bounces back with birdies and eagles and when he gets lucky breaks on the course he always makes them count and takes full advantage of them. Has great mental strength and confidence for one so young. I would personally say he has a better all round game than Rory but when Rory nails his tee shots they are a joy to behold. Both sensational talents.

Spieth is more talented than Rory isn't he?

Will be an unbelievable rivalry

I believe he is yes - incredible talent who has every chance of picking up his 3rd Major of the year on Sunday. I hope Day wins it though.