Hearts League Start

Been well documented how well they have started but relating it to us...

Is how Hearts do this season a benchmark for us? IMO we have a good enough, if not better squad than them now with Warburtons signings and they seem to be playing quite well in the top league.

I think it is although the real tests for them will come against that mob, sheep and dundee utd but if they finish 3rd like many predict I don't think were as far away from challenging those from the East as people think.

Hearts will never be a benchmark for us.

Whys that? They won the league at a canter with a relatively young team, which we will do and have started the season well. What I'm probably getting at is that our squad is better than theirs now I think so will we need to strengthen even more next summer? Or do we go with what weve got?

It is all down to confidence. Watery Farts are simply carrying on from where they left off last season. They might not be the best team in the league but they believe they are.

If we can build the same level of confidence combined with a far better squad and manager then we will be unstoppable in the league this year.

Whys that? They won the league at a canter with a relatively young team, which we will do and have started the season well. What I'm probably getting at is that our squad is better than theirs now I think so will we need to strengthen even more next summer? Or do we go with what weve got?

I was just meaning we set our own standards. Hearts last year were a fit team and this helped them beat all the rest of the league so their only challenging games would really only be us and hibs. I honestly think we will comfortably get second next year and maybe even challenge for top spot

Hearts and the sheep need to take points off the tarriers though.

Exactly. That's the only way one of them will have the slightest chance of winning the league over the tarriers.

Aberdeen were pretty consistent last season but they didn't pick up a single point against the tarriers which ultimately cost them.

Exactly. That's the only way one of them will have the slightest chance of winning the league over the tarriers.

Aberdeen were pretty consistent last season but they didn't pick up a single point against the tarriers which ultimately cost them.

The only way Hearts or the Sheep will win that league is if a certain team throw it as a way of trying to avoid trophy stripping for financial doping.