Oduwa Criticism Is Disrespectful - Shoot

The Dude

If you want to support him. subscribe to his publication. He probably writes for the DR as well. And what the fuck do you mean by "dry your eyes"? I have no problem with my optical wellbeing but thanks for your concern. Much appreciated.

Worse than that. I've done some work for the SFA AND Trinity Mirror.

You seem to really dislike someone speaking positively of Rangers. One can only wonder why.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're a lot better than you seem to realise - I love the candour in your work for Shoot.

And there's a major difference between yourself and some of the others* who write about our greatest of clubs - you're a likeable presence.

* Those who display an alarming lack of understanding as to why basic human rapport matters earn the derision they so regularly attract.

Cheers. Glad people are enjoying it. I'm no different to any other fan and it's something I hope comes across in my writing.

Worse than that. I've done some work for the SFA AND Trinity Mirror.

You seem to really dislike someone speaking positively of Rangers. One can only wonder why.

I do not dislike people speaking positively about Rangers. I dislike people misusing discussion forums. I probably agree with what you say but, if you do not wish to post your comments, then I cannot confirm that. If you think that I am not a Rangers supporter, have the confidence in your opinion and make the accusation outright rather than innuendos.

Poorly written article and not a lot of new info. Instead of regurgitating what has already been posted all over forums, why not talk about how these two potentially new Mids will impact the starting 11 and the combinations we could see?

Poorly written article and not a lot of new info. Instead of regurgitating what has already been posted all over forums, why not talk about how these two potentially new Mids will impact the starting 11 and the combinations we could see?

So essentially the same article as two weeks ago?

Despite what we might want to think about Forums very very few actually regularly use them. What the small handful on here may have spoken about at length doesn't really cover the Rangers support at large.

Truth be told, talking about the impact either player may make would also be regurgitating the same stuff done to death on forums.

New stuff? It's an opinion. Everything doesn't need to be revelatory or adding an extra layer to the story. It's quite simply my opinion on the recent goings on with Rangers.

Cheers for the feedback though.

Lets Oduwa Bouncy!

Lets Oduwa Bouncy!

Nah Nah Nah Nah!

Nah Nah Nah Nah!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bouncy,Bouncy,Bouncy,Bouncy,,,,,,

Hallidays One Of OurOwn!

Mon the Gers! Get inaboot them!