Who?

kcd1983

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah don't get on the wrong side of the pot noodle kid he'll get ur ip find out where u stay and come snowdrop yer maws knickers off the line so he can parade about in front of the mirror wearing them singing Madonnas like a virgin brush in hand for a mic lol

You language and disrespect towards other posters is appalling ya fucking spoon burning junkie cock socket.

Cut it out.

It's where u vote to put SNP in power, fact

Edinburgh voted no.

They though it was a vote to stop invalidity benefit and free methadone

Don't see the point in burning spoons, uri Geller does that just by rubbing them

When did Uri Geller start burning spoons? have you just shot up Rents?

You language and disrespect towards other posters is appalling ya fucking spoon burning junkie cock socket.

Cut it out.

ur the carson the mhankys where cutting and pasting all over the scotsman forum and laughing at ur posts from here ain't ya ? Now that's what u call being disrespected .

so you no my dad, Uncle and brother that makes you about 80 ya auld cunt....away to bed and pish yerel then?

Naw,

I am not your Da.

Can you not tell? I am obviously highly intelligent and you have the brains of a twin tub washing machine.

I hope tae fuck you are drunk because I cannot imagine anyone being as dense as you.

You've obviously experienced blunt force trauma, did you try to hang yourself with a snake belt?