Rangers Are Coming To Get You!

cjmcb

Listening to clyde 1, you get the pundits all saying, this Rangers side would struggle with Celtic, Aberdeen, hearts....

This side is a world apart from the team that played last term. They must be blind not to see the difference between us now and us in may. While I can see that we are not the finished product yet, we are still by far and away the strongest team in the country. Why can't they see this?

Listening to clyde 1, you get the pundits all saying, this Rangers side would struggle with Celtic, Aberdeen, hearts....

This side is a world apart from the team that played last term. They must be blind not to see the difference between us now and us in may. While I can see that we are not the finished product yet, we are still by far and away the strongest team in the country. Why can't they see this?

Never mind clyde 1 pundits there are plenty on here who think " septic would walk all over us " and we couldn't beat the Aberdeen or Hearts ffs have a look at yourselves I just hope our players and management don't have the same doom and gloom as some on here or we are never going to get anywhere.Get behind the team and W&W as Iam convinced that we are not that far behind anyone in the SPL if behind them at all.

Had copied the exact same comments to post with similar thoughts. (tu)

Only bit he's missed out is that titles are tainted, but I'll forgive him that one.

He did say, that these last 3 years are "Fake" and "Worthless" which will be enough to get the scum frothing at the mouth.

For me, I would let them continue thinking and talking such deluded shite. We could take the scum, but I don't want it to be this season, as this would cause shockwaves in the east end. Total melt down and and bring about total rearmament with their substantial funds in the close season.

No, they can all stay in denial as far as I am concerned, so we don't meet them in any of the cups this season and let others knock them out, so that we do not show our full deck to them directly and remain in stealth mode and absoluteley destroy these scumbags next season and there would be fuck all they could do about it.

Because they are bigots and can't deal with the truth. And the truth that they can't deal with is; Septic have been getting worse since Rangers left the top league, in Europe they have been shown up to be getting progressively worse, in Scotland they have such little challenge that they have become abysmal with falling crowds. The truth is; they were so busy gloating and stirring the shite; so busy belittling Rangers and trying to perpetuate the lie and any thing negative, they never notice that they were buying in substandard players who have been found out in Europe. They have not asked the question where has Septics profits gone? They are a poor footballing team to be champions of a top league and Rangers are playing very good football and when we return we will be a real threat, unlike the rest of the top league who are just Septic's minion clubs.

The real truth they really, really, don't want to face, is Rangers did not die and Rangers may well play them off the park when they next meet.

Because they are bigots and can't deal with the truth. And the truth that they can't deal with is; Septic have been getting worse since Rangers left the top league, in Europe they have been shown up to be getting progressively worse, in Scotland they have such little challenge that they have become abysmal with falling crowds. The truth is; they were so busy gloating and stirring the shite; so busy belittling Rangers and trying to perpetuate the lie and any thing negative, they never notice that they were buying in substandard players who have been found out in Europe. They have not asked the question where has Septics profits gone? They are a poor footballing team to be champions of a top league and Rangers are playing very good football and when we return we will be a real threat, unlike the rest of the top league who are just Septic's minion clubs.

The real truth they really, really, don't want to face, is Rangers did not die and Rangers may well play them off the park when they next meet.

We WILL play them off the park next year, of that I'm sure and let them all delude themselves until then.

I am sure Durham has said on the radio he stayed in Glasgow for a while, whilst at Uni and went to Ibrox regularly.

Also not the first time he has ripped into them-

http://talkingbaws.com/2015/01/talksports-adrian-durham-celtic-will-never-be-bigger-than-rangers-and-theyre-still-the-same-club/

He rips them apart just about every show, no doubt at all where his allegiances lie.

At the end of the day I'm quite content to let the pundits and dark side think we'll struggle against them and some SPL opposition all it does is put them in a really vulnerable position and gives our boys a point to prove. We're going to bite back soon enough and they're all going to get a nice wee shock when they realise they've wasted the last few years and weakened themselves

The thing is... we all know it anyway. They are utterly shitting themselves right now.

They can pretend to not be all they like, or continue to talk down what is happening because of the league...but he fact is, a very average Hearts team has taken the Prem by storm.... and we are already better than what they are now.

Next season, assuming we get promoted, will not be a one horse race. Their only real 'quality' has been sold off and we are more than capable of beating the rest in that league. That coupled with a winning mentality and our stadium/support should be enough.

I wasn't convinced we'd challenge straight away but Malmo has changed that.

No surprise having to listen to brazil on the way to work in the morning

with his old celtic pals or anyone that he can find.

For a neutral OR rangers fans payback time later on is worth waiting for

Adrian may have had enough but to his credit his view of them is of disdain.

His rants are shared - celtic never ashamed of the past - know your real history