Rangers Host Uk Asian Football Championships At Ibrox

LeeWallaceRFC

561c89b8c9e70023a8859c56552681e4_XL.jpg

RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB is delighted to once again host the UK Asian Football Championships Final at Ibrox Stadium on Sunday, 6 September.

The UK Asian Football Championships Final will be held at Ibrox Stadium on Sunday, 6th September – kick-off 1pm. Entry to the game is FREE.

Click the link to read the rest of the article and give the site hits: http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/10036-rangers-host-uk-asian-football-championships?

That's Keek that said he ain't returning by the way lol not me. Hopefully something happens, does the UK have an extradition treaty with Pakistan ?

I'm no sure mate but that Baldy guy that murdered Kriss Donald fucked off to Pakistan and he was brought back IIRC so that's what I'm going by.

Unless I'm mistaken, by it's very name - this tournament excludes participants due to their ethnic origin. Is this correct? Therefore it discriminates against race, colour or creed. This would be ok if equal opportunity existed on the same scale for a UK White Anglo Saxan Football Championship, or any other ethnic origin group. Is this this the case?

No - I didn't think so.

Unless I'm mistaken, by it's very name - this tournament excludes participants due to their ethnic origin. Is this correct? Therefore it discriminates against race, colour or creed. This would be ok if equal opportunity existed on the same scale for a UK White Anglo Saxan Football Championship, or any other ethnic origin group. Is this this the case?

No - I didn't think so.

Does the European Championships no do the same?