Mccoist Deal Agreed - Club Statement

Brightside

£71mil to be accounted for in a Scottish court sometime soon.

Once that gets rolled out we can maybe pass judgement based on the evidence

Well Ally and his backroom staff managed their way through a fucking huge amount of that, between the huge wages they were on, and the crazy wages they spunked on players wages.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see people defending him, I see people putting into context, I've not seen anyone say his performance as a manager was good.

Not just his performance as a manager but also the fact he never knew when to walk away and his passion seems to be 'money' not Rangers. The traits that made him a great player made him a very bad manager.

Gardening leave for me was a bridge too far.

Voted 2nd greatest ranger ever, enough said

Wonder how that vote would look today.

edit: posted before I saw BC's comment, but point is still valid.

The ambassador role t the club used to be held by the greatest ever, again he did nothing in the role just like he said nothing when we were being raped by the Scottish media.

Just watched the Dave King interview in which he mentioned that McCostatlot was "right to ENFORCE his contract" and that Alastair had brought to King's attention "a number of points related to the labour law and contract termination".

When King was asked about a position at Ibrox - he was hesitant and gave it a 'meh, not in the near future'. Happy enough with that.

The fact is he could have saved face by terminating that contract as soon as he stood down, or even when King came in. But he didn't.

I'm not going to ignore his obvious playing status, but its certainly corrupted my overall view of McCoist as a man.

I'm glad to just move on from the disaster of his Management era, thats what I'd rather focus on.

The subject of McCoist is forever going to divide the Rangers support .That is sad for me but not unexpected after the disgraceful last 3 years .

I'm hoping that he has something worthwhile to give us in next few months .

No matter what that is .He will always be remembered as the worst Manager in our history by me and many bears that have followed the club through dark days .

However things are on the way up . Think even if it kills some of us ,we have to realise that Ally will always be welcomed back by the guys that sit on the board .Many fans still love him too .

A lot of the vitriol should just be kept for our enemies now .The past is the past .Nothing can be done ,no matter how much it hurts thinking about it .

Just watched the Dave King interview in which he mentioned that McCostatlot was "right to ENFORCE his contract" and that Alastair had brought to King's attention "a number of points related to the labour law and contract termination".

When King was asked about a position at Ibrox - he was hesitant and gave it a 'meh, not in the near future'. Happy enough with that.

Aye

"Pay me off properly, Dave or I'll sue"

Glad King as good as said he won't be employed by us in the near future.