Warburton On First 3 Months And The Future.

OlegKuznetsov

About a minute into the interview, pure class, non antagonistic towards other fans in Scotland - unlike some managers from other clubs, knows that he has a responsibility to keep a lid on any grief or 'banter' he's received. Not agitate the situation with poisonous comments.

Can't believe he spoke to those scum bags ;)

I don't think he would know them as scum bags - the BBC in England is an impartial media co. Only in Scotland, with the infested corporation of those that do not even associate themselves to Britain.

Never mind an indy ref – how about the cleansing & reforming of Scotland – get rid of those that do not know the words to God Save The Queen, those that do not bring a Scottish flag to their stadiums, those that cannot hold a minutes silence for British war heroes – and those that support a club that have never played a home game.

WATP

No mention about FIFA 16 tho from him. poor not discussing the real issues concerning our fans at the moment!

Totally agree with you mate. He will take us right to the top of Scottish football and back into Europe - where we belong.

No offence Topcat I would upgrade your signature mate, why have a quote from Harry Redknapp when you could have one from our great manager himself or a better one from someone within the club. We all know Rangers are one of the biggest clubs in the world we don't need Redknapp to say that for us (even though him saying it helps sink it in to other deluded Scottish Clubs' fans) - I think the Bill Struth quote or Nacho Novo one would be better but it's your signature mate.

No mention about FIFA 16 tho from him. poor not discussing the real issues concerning our fans at the moment!

I know have been thinking as to why theres not been any comment about us not being in fifa ? Probs cos theres not enough stars to rate our team ?