Hearts Fans

ready1873

Don't get the hype over their fans. Constantly on Clyde oh its a sellout the atmosphere will be electric. Its not an atmosphere at all and there is plenty of empty seats on show today. Small club with bitter as fuck fans who will be brought back down to earth when we pass them off the park at Tynecastle next season.

And then they'll want every away team to take the full stand again.

Fucking does my nut in, we should tell them to ram it.

Never will I travel to an spl ground again in my life they won't get a penny from me ever but each to their own on that . I just hope those who do go tp watch Rangers at the grounds of the clubs and fans who took great delight in kicking us for what they seen as their own gains ( mainly not getting beat 4 times a year off Rangers and the chance of winning a cup while we where at our weakest) don't buy pies burgers bovrils etc from their kiosks. The less blue pound they get the better.

Never will I travel to an spl ground again in my life they won't get a penny from me ever but each to their own on that . I just hope those who do go tp watch Rangers at the grounds of the clubs and fans who took great delight in kicking us for what they seen as their own gains ( mainly not getting beat 4 times a year off Rangers and the chance of winning a cup while we where at our weakest) don't buy pies burgers bovrils etc from their kiosks. The less blue pound they get the better.

The team will need our support next year more than ever for our quest of getting 55. Agreed about pies etc though.

they are the moaniest bunch of bastards I've ever seen. almost as as bad as the tims when it comes to always cheated never defeated.

Dundee Utd automatic relegation and Hearts beaten by QOTS in the playoff would be the perfect season for me