Interesting Contrast In Reaction From Houston

So he's not seething with rage anymore? Arsehole :lol:

He said on the radio last night that he's up in front of the panel next week, so he had to keep quiet.

Pity he didn't think like that in the rest of his life using the bad language he seems to reserve only for Ibrox.

Bigotry takes many forms, Houston just displays one of them with his foul mouth.

Maybe he is seething, but SFA involvement means he can't afford a second offence.

However, he didn't look to be physically seething unlike against us. Maybe the club doctor has taught him breathing exercises and relaxation techniques.

That said, it's actually pretty funny to see him get such a bad decision for a penalty against him.

:mutley:

Get it roond ye, ya bitter auld cunt!

Occasionally, it is more apt and eloquent to break into the vernacular.

Maybe he is seething, but SFA involvement means he can't afford a second offence.

However, he didn't look to be physically seething unlike against us. Maybe the club doctor has taught him breathing exercises and relaxation techniques.

That said, it's actually pretty funny to see him get such a bad decision for a penalty against him.

Get it roond ye, ya bitter auld cunt!

Occasionally, it is more apt and eloquent to break into the vernacular.

I'm told at least one high ranking official at Falkirk had had a word with him regarding his conduct at Ibrox and going forward.

I'm told at least one high ranking official at Falkirk had had a word with him regarding his conduct at Ibrox and going forward.

Which is both fair and wise to be fair to Falkirk.

Still, you've got to chuckle.

As said above, it's Karma and deliciously ironic on this occasion.

It's almost like the ref had taken it upon himself to get revenge for his colleague.

I can't stop enjoying it now.

Following the precedent set in the Aluko case I fully expect McGinn to be cited and banned for diving to win a decision that influences a match outcome.

That is how it works, isn't it?

That's probably what the rules are mate, but the hallow SFA will just sit in their tower at Hampden and ignore this issue until it blows away under the carpet

Following the precedent set in the Aluko case I fully expect McGinn to be cited and banned for diving to win a decision that influences a match outcome.

That is how it works, isn't it?

The Aluko award was a soft penalty but it was a penalty IMO. But don't expect the rest of Scottish football to be held to the standards Rangers are held to. Mr Warburton had a few mild comments on the matter of protection for his players and in line with the bookings we picked up last night I half expected him to be cited this morning