Agm Live Updates - 10Am

GOAT

Its all nonsense that you have posted, plenty supporters rally round and help the club without the need for self profit. Do you honestly think its okay for all the various Groups and Traders to take money away from Rangers, Money that should go to our club.

I struggle to see the point you are making.

Yep, I was right, just wind and pish (tu)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't worry about finances, I know that in the end, Rangers will be strong again and King will prevail for our club, whether we worry about it or not. Let King & our accountants worry about finances, because they are the people who are going to fix them for us.

The only reason it was a financial loss this year, is because Championship prize money is tiny compared to Premiership, as well as TV money Euro money etc. When we get first season in Premiership our income will be at least 2-3 million extra a year not including Euro money I believe.

There's no point sitting discussing where all of our money is going to come from, because next season all of our income streams will increase massively and we won't need any loans anymore soon as we get promoted.

MASH? Like King said today future agreements will be more beneficial to both parties. When we pay off this 5mil loan like agreed today, a lot of the negative clauses of the loan that give Ashley power while it is still unpaid will cease to exist.

I don't worry about finances, I know that in the end, Rangers will be strong again and King will prevail for our club, whether we worry about it or not. Let King & our accountants worry about finances, because they are the people who are going to fix them for us.

The only reason it was a financial loss this year, is because Championship prize money is tiny compared to Premiership, as well as TV money Euro money etc. When we get first season in Premiership our income will be at least 2-3 million extra a year not including Euro money I believe.

There's no point sitting discussing where all of our money is going to come from, because next season all of our income streams will increase massively and we won't need any loans anymore soon as we get promoted.

MASH? Like King said today future agreements will be more beneficial to both parties. When we pay off this 5mil loan like agreed today, a lot of the negative clauses of the loan that give Ashley power while it is still unpaid will cease to exist.

Wow. There's no money in Scottish football mate - no matter if it's the top tier or the lower leagues.

What we need to be turning good money is to be in the group stages of the Champions League which we won't do with players like Holt, Halliday, Wilson, Miller, McKay, Shiels, Clark etc with all due respect to them. So we need to spend maybe 30 million on top players to get us there (to get the top revenues) - thereafter the balance sheet doesn't look that great as we've spent 30 million on players and maybe even the same again in wages over the duration of their contracts to get 20/25 million back into the club.

Wow. There's no money in Scottish football mate - no matter if it's the top tier or the lower leagues.

What we need to be turning good money is to be in the group stages of the Champions League which we won't do with players like Holt, Halliday, Wilson, Miller, McKay, Shiels, Clark etc with all due respect to them. So we need to spend maybe 30 million on top players to get us there (to get the top revenues) - thereafter the balance sheet doesn't look that great as we've spent 30 million on players and maybe even the same again in wages over the duration of their contracts to get 20/25 million back into the club.

How can you come to the conclusion Holt, Halliday, Wilson or Mckay aren't good enough when you havent seen them in a Rangers jersey in the SPL?

How can you come to the conclusion Holt, Halliday, Wilson or Mckay aren't good enough when you havent seen them in a Rangers jersey in the SPL?

Where do I start with that.

Even if they are good enough to win the SPL (which I doubt - and tbh King agrees we need 5/6 top players to topple Celtic) do you think they are good enough to get us into the Champions League through the 2/3 qualifiers?

I think you are living in cuckoo land, mate. They couldn't even beat St Johnstone at Ibrox.

He never said not good enough for the SPFL.

I don't think they are good enough to win the SPFL mate.

Good enough to probably give a good showing and having us sitting somewhere comfortably in the table without being punted back down to the lower leagues? they're good enough for that.

Just from a moral point of view i'm disappointed DK has decided to pay the chubster his £5 million back. Was led to believe that had there been any dodgy financial discrepancies in the SD contract the fhat lhad would have to whistle for his money to be returned. That woulda been an excellent piece of KARMA. Will just have to hope we get revenge on this fhat horrible cunt somewhere down the line.

Is it though? If you think the contract may be illegal then why would you serve notice on it?

If the contract may be illegal, then the Board would be obligated to tell THEIR auditors and the auditors would need to disclose this in the financial statements as a potential liability. Given the fact that this did not happen (and the statements signed off by Dave King) and the legality of the contract was not questioned in the "gagging" order case months ago, the whole "serving notice legally validates the contract " IS A HOAX.

The argument about the street vendors outside Ibrox is ridiculous. especially at a time when fans are being urged to boycott the official store selling official merchandise.

I presume that those advocating taking over the vendors business starve themselves before a match so they can pay over the odds for average food and drink at the stadium?

We live in a free country where people can sell what they like (within the confines of the law) and people can choose to buy what they like from whoever they choose.

The vendors provide a service (and in many cases have done for years) for the fans that the club has quite happily accepted, as long as trading regulations are adhered to.

Rangers Media provides a service to our fans and is all about our club. Should the club take it over with all advertising revenue going to the club?

Rangers are not entitled to every Rangers related penny spent on anything to do with the club. It is the way it is and the way it has always been.

If the contract may be illegal, then the Board would be obligated to tell THEIR auditors and the auditors would need to disclose this in the financial statements as a potential liability. Given the fact that this did not happen (and the statements signed off by Dave King) and the legality of the contract was not questioned in the "gagging" order case months ago, the whole "serving notice legally validates the contract " IS A HOAX.

Yes, but it's entirely possible that the outcome of the fraud trials may open up a new escape door for the club. Slim chance maybe, but a chance all the same. So maybe they feel it best to sit on it for now?

Just from a moral point of view i'm disappointed DK has decided to pay the chubster his £5 million back. Was led to believe that had there been any dodgy financial discrepancies in the SD contract the fhat lhad would have to whistle for his money to be returned. That woulda been an excellent piece of KARMA. Will just have to hope we get revenge on this fhat horrible cunt somewhere down the line.

Where did you get that information? Definitely not on RM.

Yes, but it's entirely possible that the outcome of the fraud trials may open up a new escape door for the club. Slim chance maybe, but a chance all the same. So maybe they feel it best to sit on it for now?

I am also hoping this is the case

Guilty verdicts of fraud will surely see all related contracts put under the microscope.

I am also hoping this is the case

Guilty verdicts of fraud will surely see all related contracts put under the microscope.

I don't know how the contract itself is structured, but is it possible that by serving notice they could effectively be moving away from the original contract onto a 'new' contract which wouldn't be so easy to get out of? Just guesswork obviously, but we're all doing that anyway.

The outcome of the fraud trial will not have an impact unless Sports Direct is implicated in wrong-doing. Given the evidence at hand and the fact that Sports Direct has not been charged, the likelihood seems extremely small.

That being said, giving notice now will not validate the contract. The contract has already been validated by previous Boards as well as the current Board through their acceptance of revenue/profits per the financials and the continued business relationship. Its still an incorrect statement to say "serving notice legally validates the contract " and especially considering the facts (and absences of any valid legal arguments to support the Hoax).

The argument about the street vendors outside Ibrox is ridiculous. especially at a time when fans are being urged to boycott the official store selling official merchandise.

I presume that those advocating taking over the vendors business starve themselves before a match so they can pay over the odds for average food and drink at the stadium?

We live in a free country where people can sell what they like (within the confines of the law) and people can choose to buy what they like from whoever they choose.

The vendors provide a service (and in many cases have done for years) for the fans that the club has quite happily accepted, as long as trading regulations are adhered to.

Rangers Media provides a service to our fans and is all about our club. Should the club take it over with all advertising revenue going to the club?

Rangers are not entitled to every Rangers related penny spent on anything to do with the club. It is the way it is and the way it has always been.

Its not just the Vendors who make money off the back of Rangers or the point the point got watered down and made simpler by one poster.

I think so he could understand it.

Rangers now should be fighting for every penny as we need it, certainly more than street vendors or any of the other shysters making money from our Brand.

I don't know how the contract itself is structured, but is it possible that by serving notice they could effectively be moving away from the original contract onto a 'new' contract which wouldn't be so easy to get out of? Just guesswork obviously, but we're all doing that anyway.

No. Maybe according to Martian law.....