Agm Live Updates - 10Am

GOAT

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beats me why we dont own the pubs around the stadium and just filter all the money to Rangers, get rid of all the cunts selling scarves and t-shirts as well and all these hangers on groups sucking money from the club.

Lets get all the money invested back where it belongs.

If I was being a cynic, they could just pay back the loan to SD, get securities back (Murray Park, Albion car park etc) and then take out another secured loan from the bank or wherever to pay back the directors.

Please tell me that after what has been going on for the last 4 years, you realise we cannot get bank loans? Why else would the boardroom section exist?

10:48

The first question

Concerns the Ashley/SD retail deal and comes from Craig Houston of the Sons of Struth fan group. He wants to know how much cash the club makes from the SD deal. James Blair advises Dave King he can’t answer that. Now, conveniently, Houston is asked to offer his comments on the issue and he states his belief that the club has made just £300,000 in three years, which is “an absolute disgrace”. He then urges fans to buy bricks not strips. All pertinent but the board will be delighted to hear someone make those points for them - free from the threat of legal action. It’s almost as if he knew exactly what to say...

The first question

Concerns the Ashley/SD retail deal and comes from Craig Houston of the Sons of Struth fan group. He wants to know how much cash the club makes from the SD deal. James Blair advises Dave King he can’t answer that. Now, conveniently, Houston is asked to offer his comments on the issue and he states his belief that the club has made just £300,000 in three years, which is “an absolute disgrace”. He then urges fans to buy bricks not strips. All pertinent but the board will be delighted to hear someone make those points for them - free from the threat of legal action. It’s almost as if he knew exactly what to say...

obvious plant.

He maybe has a job, Beats me how all these guys manages to attend every Agm/egm and meeting.

I believe Houston is loaded, so probably doesn't need to work. Can devote all his time to fighting the fight for the common fan like you and I.

Please tell me that after what has been going on for the last 4 years, you realise we cannot get bank loans? Why else would the boardroom section exist?

It could be a loan via a director's company or something. Probably won't happen, but it's not impossible mate.

The first question

Maybe the board should be slapping down his money making schemes off the clubs back.

Beats me why we dont own the pubs around the stadium and just filter all the money to Rangers, get rid of all the cunts selling scarves and t-shirts as well and all these hangers on groups sucking money from the club.

Lets get all the money invested back where it belongs.

Be a good idea if the club actually sold some decent merchandise - the shite bags would never sell an Ulster flag or King Billy scarf in an official capacity

I'm glad King and co are finally paying Ashley back his 5 million too - about time