Rst Selling Non-Official Merchandise Tomorrow

BridgeIsBlue

But it's not as good as buying stuff from Rangers directly, like rangers tv subscription, rising stars or even match day tickets. So in that situation they are taking from the club like Ashley is. If the rst was putting the club first then they would be advocating the fans to buy things from the club that I have mentioned, while also going down the route they are, but currently it seems the rst is all about rst rather than being about Rangers

But it's not as good as buying stuff from Rangers directly, like rangers tv subscription, rising stars or even match day tickets. So in that situation they are taking from the club like Ashley is. If the rst was putting the club first then they would be advocating the fans to buy things from the club that I have mentioned, while also going down the route they are, but currently it seems the rst is all about rst rather than being about Rangers

If anyone is interested in buying a Rangers TV subscription then there is nothing preventing them from doing so. On Saturday I bought rising stars tickets even though there was T-shirts for sale.

Do you think the VB's selling merchandise to their members was at Rangers expense, I don't.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great thing about VB, is they defend our club, and have no interest in making money from fellow bears, and helping fellow Rangers Charity causes. They are the only forum that stand of for our traditions, and culture, while republicans in our support try to destroy what generations of fellow bears helped build.

They also would never harm our club, by calling for a boycott of our clubs games, not like some other fans done. Plus they never ask members for money to buy fake Rangers gear. When you think, it suits some of our fans to keep the Ashley hatred going, as it allows them to keep making money, and make no mistake Ashley is a snake who needs removed out of our club. The quicker the better, which might stop some fans selling the fake gear.

The great thing about VB, is they defend our club, and have no interest in making money from fellow bears, and helping fellow Rangers Charity causes. They are the only forum that stand of for our traditions, and culture, while republicans in our support try to destroy what generations of fellow bears helped build.

They also would never harm our club, by calling for a boycott of our clubs games, not like some other fans done. Plus they never ask members for money to buy fake Rangers gear. When you think, it suits some of our fans to keep the Ashley hatred going, as it allows them to keep making money, and make no mistake Ashley is a snake who needs removed out of our club. The quicker the better, which might stop some fans selling the fake gear.

Great post.

I'm fed up reading on here how one fan group is better than the next one. All this will achieve is to cause divisions within our support.

The last 3 or 4 years have been extremely difficult for us and fans made choices in what they believed was best for Rangers whether that was to continue attending Ibrox or starve the regime out. I chose to continue attending but don't hold it against anyone who chose to boycott.

Good on the VB's for defending our club but they're not the only ones. I've also read plenty of decent statements from the RST.

Ashleys being used to shift focus from what's really going on. He's the Trojan horse we all focus on while the people inside sneak in and rape our club.

I'm fed up reading on here how one fan group is better than the next one. All this will achieve is to cause divisions within our support.

The last 3 or 4 years have been extremely difficult for us and fans made choices in what they believed was best for Rangers whether that was to continue attending Ibrox or starve the regime out. I chose to continue attending but don't hold it against anyone who chose to boycott.

Good on the VB's for defending our club but they're not the only ones. I've also read plenty of decent statements from the RST.

you do have a hardon for them dont you, does he give you first lick of his rim?

If Rangers fans groups really want to help the club, they should sell their £20 tops, keep a tenner, to cover their costs, and GIVE THE CLUB the other £10. Not use the £10 to buy shares, which only they benefit from, but give the club the money to use as they wish.

I'd really love it if fans groups, who are selling stuff to the support, gifted all profits to the club, perhaps to go into a transfer fee fund? Where all monies raised goes to help with the purchase of players during transfer windows. Or into a stadium maintenance account, so that our stadium is kept to a standard we all want.

If fans groups sell stuff, and use the profits to buy shares, the only ones that gain from this are the fans group. They may even, as has happened in the past, not purchase the shares from Rangers directly, which only benefits the shareholders conducting the deal.

If anyone is interested in buying a Rangers TV subscription then there is nothing preventing them from doing so. On Saturday I bought rising stars tickets even though there was T-shirts for sale.

Do you think the VB's selling merchandise to their members was at Rangers expense, I don't.

This ain't about the vb. But going by what I read on here, they only sell to their members and they don't advertise their car boot sales flogging crap. Now don't deflect from the point I made. If the rst was all about doing what's bes t for rages then they would mention the legit alternatives in their statements when flogging the knock offs. That way the club gets 100% of the money don't they, and that's what we all want ain't it

This ain't about the vb. But going by what I read on here, they only sell to their members and they don't advertise their car boot sales flogging crap. Now don't deflect from the point I made. If the rst was all about doing what's bes t for rages then they would mention the legit alternatives in their statements when flogging the knock offs. That way the club gets 100% of the money don't they, and that's what we all want ain't it

This is how I see it. They want to increase their shareholding in Rangers. They have stated they are selling T-shirts as part of their fundraising and selling them at £20 a time, £10 of that will be invested in Rangers via share purchase. If you don't want to buy one then don't buy one.

Very fair and accurate comment RR.

They dont market them as alternate tops, they dont even advertise them. And when they sell them they sell them to VB memebers as VB shirts same as and RSC. Stop trying to win a losing argument by comparing apples to oranges.

I love when folk come on here acting like a neutral and within 5 posts its obvious they had an agenda to begin with.