Have The Players That Left Been Vindicated In Any Way?

bluebear24

Ha look at you, still desperate to stick up for our worst ever manager

Thank fuck he's gone, he was a shocker, see thats me putting the team first, you should try it

No the way of hate and the dark side ( topicality) is already covered by you - you love to keep having a dig - it's like you need constant validation of your opinions - whereas I am happy with how I supported in a positive manner while you continue to wallow in your trough of hatred.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not having Davis getting lumped in with Naismith Whittaker etc. Davis did his part in getting Rangers a fee from Southampton as opposed to him getting a bumper signing on fee.

He did exactly the same.

Just happens that Southampton compromised, rather than risk a court battle Green had promised (but didn't do).

No better than the rest.

The players that left have not been vindicated in any way. They thought they were stepping away from a car crash and getting a bump of money from the clubs they signed to. If I remember right they basically inferred that Rangers were dead by calling us Sevco, that is unforgivable. The men in suits may have gone but the fans and players were there at kick off at the first match. If Rangers are dead to them, that's ok because they are dead to me. They can do one.

"Saints are pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement with Glasgow Rangers over the transfer of Steven Davis," read a statement on saintsfc.co.uk.

"Saints' executive chairman Nicola Cortese has now reached a favourable agreement with Rangers that is in the best and fairest interests of all three parties.

"This negates any possible delay in the transfer proceedings and sees Davis' registration transferred to Southampton with immediate effect.

200.gif

Well I'll just shut the fuck up then! But seriously that's a shame, I've genuinely thought for years that Davis waived a chunk of his signing on fee. Must've been one of they rumours that just stuck, like the one about Naismith being one of the delays in the squad accepting a pay reduction when we went in to admin (allegedly)

No the way of hate and the dark side ( topicality) is already covered by you - you love to keep having a dig - it's like you need constant validation of your opinions - whereas I am happy with how I supported in a positive manner while you continue to wallow in your trough of hatred.

your support in a positive manner isnt whats being questioned here, and you know it

what i am questioning is your claim that, and i quote

For me its about the team and I support the team, no matter who plays or manages

you put ally first before rangers, you know it, i know it and the whole of RM knows it,

you put ally first before rangers, you know it, i know it and the whole of RM knows it,

How did he "put Ally first"? By not joining in the "fat, thieving cunt" chants? By posting an opinion on an internet forum?

Get over it ffs Jim. Rangers has moved on from Ally, you should try it.

your support in a positive manner isnt whats being questioned here, and you know it

what i am questioning is your claim that, and i quote

Err ....NO! Your not very good at this interpretation lark - when I say I support the team and manager you interpret that as not! Bizarre !

I think your kind of support of hate and Bile and moaning insessently is kinda strange but each to there own I suppose.

Legend Jim Baxter put money before rangers and he wasn't the first. They won't be back but once a bear always a bear..

Don't talk pish,a big difference in the way Slim Jim left than those scumbags.

He submitted a transfer request, which was accepted a week later. " I only wanted a few quid more than the less gifted, " he later said. " We were all paid equally, which was like paying Frank Sinatra the same as the Alexander Brothers. "

I don't want them back but it is a fact that Rangers the club would not have seen a penny from selling these men, the likes of Green and various other tossers would have "stolen" any money. And who would want to keep playing for Ally anyway.

Not making excuses for them, but few players at the upper levels would go down to play in the Scottish lower divisions, well done the lads who stayed but lets be realistic.

I don't want them back but it is a fact that Rangers the club would not have seen a penny from selling these men, the likes of Green and various other tossers would have "stolen" any money. And who would want to keep playing for Ally anyway.

Not making excuses for them, but few players at the upper levels would go down to play in the Scottish lower divisions, well done the lads who stayed but lets be realistic.

Sounds like you've made a few excuses for them

What theft took place too can you give me some examples

there will always be mercenaries - that is the modern game and i dont expect every player to kiss the badge and profess that he supported us all his days. But Naismith? McGregor? Davis? - they were supposed to have an emotional attachment to the club "lifelong rangers fans" - what was their excuse?

As I said previously - they could have TUPED then moved on - I wouldn't have blamed them - but at the drop of a hat they jumped for the money without a thought.

I dont really get the logic that theyre bad coz they left for financial gain while the reason people wanted them to TUPE over was so they could be sold for financial gain for someone else.

Their contracts could not be honured and they opted to leave.

I dont really get the logic that theyre bad coz they left for financial gain while the reason people wanted them to TUPE over was so they could be sold for financial gain for someone else.

Their contracts could not be honured and they opted to leave.

Are you serious?

Sounds like you've made a few excuses for them

What theft took place too can you give me some examples

Used the term 'stolen' (note the punctuation around that word) to suggest the lack of clarity over how money has been directed straight into the pockets of various suits mismanaging Rangers for some time. And yes, perhaps I have made some excuses. No excuse for those who claimed Rangers were no longer in existence however.