Have The Players That Left Been Vindicated In Any Way?

bluebear24

and again - they could have TUP'ed and we wouldn't have stopped them - they would still be making the same money they are at the moment. You are right in one respect - there are no rangers men left. But if thats the case then i dont want to hear there "rangers fan since born" life story pish either.

But it was also an opportunity for them to say "fuck that I'm off" - TUP'ed or not it was a chance to make a move for more cash in an uncertain future.

Yes there are no Rangers men, that saying went a long time ago.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think you understand the meaning of logic. Since what I said and Laudrup leaving are completely different situations. Good fishing trip tho.

So in your mind, you can compare a player leaving our club to a fan going to support another team, and this is logical.

However, comparing a player leaving the club for nothing to go to the english premiership to another player leaving the club for nothing and joining the english premiership is just fucking illogical.

Think you might have to have a wee think about which of these scenarios is the most different.

Unadulterated pish, you spent 3 years arguing to keep the worst manager in our history, a manager who was detrimental to the team

Quick question.

In hindsight, would you have preferred it if McCoist had rejected the TUPE?

Not a trick question and im not trying to goad you into anything!

Ok so this is a sore subject for me. I was so angry at the way some of the players left when we dropped down the divisions and will never forget the way it was done. But i read a comment in the transfer section that got me thinking. I turns out we had been bought by a bunch of thieving corrupt bastards who bled the club dry. So if the players did transfer over do we really think we would of seen any transfer fee?? It would more than likely dissapeared along with the rest of the missing money. So mg question is does this make any difference to the way we feel. About the fact they didn't transfer across. Putting asside the way some done it cos that still makes me sick

It a push I would forgive McGregor and possibly Davis and that's it, but I wouldn't want him any were near Ibrox in future. One that is hard to swallow is Naismith.

Wallace?

He only moved from Hertz in the summer before the shit went down and hadn't proved his £1.5m price tag at that point. I pressume he was on a hefty wage - something he may have struggled to get elsewhere after such a short period at a big club. I am sure as there is shit in a dog if the circumstances and cash was right for Lee Wallace he would have been off too.

Perhaps there was nothing on offer that was better than what he had...

He only moved from Hertz in the summer before the shit went down and hadn't proved his £1.5m price tag at that point. I pressume he was on a hefty wage - something he may have struggled to get elsewhere after such a short period at a big club. I am sure as there is shit in a dog if the circumstances and cash was right for Lee Wallace he would have been off too.

Perhaps there was nothing on offer that was better than what he had...

I actually think he could have got a move down south for more money.

I think he stayed because his family were settled. Depends how harsh you want to be, but I suppose you could consider this a selfish reason itself.

I actually think he could have got a move down south for more money.

I think he stayed because his family were settled. Depends how harsh you want to be, but I suppose you could consider this a selfish reason itself.

His wife had also just given birth iirc.... which throws the "cash is king" theory on the ropes a bit.

no, they knew nothing about what green was up too so it's convenient for them now to say their "vindicated" but they were only out to fill their own pockets. the only one i have respect for nowadays is Aluko as he was out of contract.

they ran away with their money and we had the like of Nacho Novo offering to sign up and play for us - a real Ranger.

Nothing will ever vindicate these traitorous money grabbing bastards,they could have tuped over and went for a reduced transfer fee, but they just stuck two fingers up to the club who had treated them well ( especially that weasel at Everton,when he had a lengthy spell out injured ) and spare me the , we had been bought by a bunch of thieving corrupt bastards who bled the club dry crap,hindsight is a wonderful thing and has no bearing on what these fuckers did, seen some say Aluko's contract had expired , the club had an option of a years extension , he threw it back in their face.I cannot and never will forgive or forget what they did.

Quick question.

In hindsight, would you have preferred it if McCoist had rejected the TUPE?

Not a trick question and im not trying to goad you into anything!

Yes, if it meant he was long gone as his season in the spl proved he was a dud before admin it

And before you say "ally defended our trophies in the 5 way agreement" thats nowt to do with his managerial ability which bp9 defended to the core even though it was against the teams best interests

So in your mind, you can compare a player leaving our club to a fan going to support another team, and this is logical.

However, comparing a player leaving the club for nothing to go to the english premiership to another player leaving the club for nothing and joining the english premiership is just fucking illogical.

Think you might have to have a wee think about which of these scenarios is the most different.

I think you might have to learn to read. I asked him if he would feel the same way I didnt compare them. You made the comparison you spastic

Why are so many folk so determined to make excuses for ex players who couldnt give a flying fuck about them or the Club, folk act like paysmith and the like lose sleep over this. They dont give a shit about Rangers.

If you repeat a lie often enough...

Away and check what the papers wee saying at the time and what he said at the time, Rangers could not afford him and Aberdeen wanted compensation and it was widely reported he dipped into his family savings.

So who did pay for him to come to us?

So he didn't pay. We paid. (tu)

What we paid him to play for us? Don't we pay everyone employed at the club? So why should he not get paid a wage?

Aberdeen were compensated in the long run then? we might have paid it but it came out of Aluko's pocket as he would have been paid the money the sheep got.

So to your logic people who pay mortgages through direct debit are not paying for their homes but their actual employer is paying for there houses.

Aluko paid in the long run yet you slaughter him? And he was a great wee player also so we got value for money with him unlike some others

Yes, if it meant he was long gone as his season in the spl proved he was a dud before admin it

And before you say "ally defended our trophies in the 5 way agreement" thats nowt to do with his managerial ability which bp9 defended to the core even though it was against the teams best interests

To be honest, you pretty much read my mind.

I wanted a new manager right away, never thought Ally was up to it.

The one plus point was the defending of the trophies and I will be always thankfull to him for that, but he is a useless manager.

Buffon, nedved, cheillini, giovinco, kovacs, trezeguet and del piero,

Players who all stuck by Juve when they were relegated and got them back up again. Puts all the shite who used it as an excuse to leave us to shame. Im no having any of the bullshit "its a short career" and they were "looking out for number one".

Rat bastards to a man