Rangers Megastore Sale

minstral

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up ya fucking tart ... they last few words says it all about people like you "if you must buy something Rangers related" ... like it's a chore or the uncool thing to do.

What the fuck has happened to our support these past few years. A section have turned into walking self-loathing freakshows.

I was referring to the fact that if you must buy something Rangers related (due to little Billy at Christmas not understanding the reasons to boycott) then purchase elsewhere. Feel free to misinterpret and throw an embarrassingly manchildesque wobbly though.

And I think it only right for other bears to complain when the foolish amongst us still put money into Ashley's pockets. If we all stop paying Ashley then he'll have no option but to renegotiate our merchandising deal. Otherwise you're giving him money while still financially hamstringing the club over the next few years.

It's interesting to see those on here that cheer people purchasing merchandise from Ashley are also those that never wanted the current board in place. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the propagandists are still out in force for the Ibrox franchise of Sports Direct.

I was referring to the fact that if you must buy something Rangers related (due to little Billy at Christmas not understanding the reasons to boycott) then purchase elsewhere. Feel free to misinterpret and throw an embarrassingly manchildesque wobbly though.

And I think it only right for other bears to complain when the foolish amongst us still put money into Ashley's pockets. If we all stop paying Ashley then he'll have no option but to renegotiate our merchandising deal. Otherwise you're giving him money while still financially hamstringing the club over the next few years.

It's interesting to see those on here that cheer people purchasing merchandise from Ashley are also those that never wanted the current board in place. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the propagandists are still out in force for the Ibrox franchise of Sports Direct.

:lol:

That was some read.

Personally I don't shop in SD, mainly cos everything's shite and I wouldn't wear a top to the game. Equally I don't have kids and would certainly change my stance if I did.

Don't care if other people spend their money in their, cos who am I to tell folk what to do with their weeks earnings, and I wouldn't expect anyone to tell me what to do with my money.

So for that reason ianferguson, you're a weapon.

Edit: apologies if this was too agenda driven for you

My boy wouldn't be without his Rangers strips but he is fully aware about the fat man fleecing us,even tho he is only 10.

I bought him this years strips off Aliexpress,that saves ashley getting any return and my boy still gets to wear his strip with pride.

My boy wouldn't be without his Rangers strips but he is fully aware about the fat man fleecing us,even tho he is only 10.

I bought him this years strips off Aliexpress,that saves ashley getting any return and my boy still gets to wear his strip with pride.

Should I ask how much of that money goes to Rangers?

I got my son the home rangers strip for his Christmas, as I did last year when he was born.

If you buy any official ranger related merchandise, then he will get his slice.

?

Wouldn't dream of telling you how to spend your money Gary but if you've anything left over you may consider buying "a tin hat".

Kids wearing Rangers gear while still poking Ashley in the eye ? Sounds like a good idea,but it'll never catch on m8.

Genuinely disappointed to read so many on here supporting Ashley. Common sense would tell you that you're doing our club harm by making our retail arm profitable for Ashley. He's going to continue strangling every penny out of merchandising until fans stop buying goods from him altogether. Of course, many of the posters on here are Ashley mouthpieces, bidding his propaganda who want to see his pockets lined with our coin, so I guess it's not that surprising to see such support for him.

You should buy your wee one an old strip from eBay if you must buy something Rangers related.

Nope. Will buy Rangers gear for my Rangers supporting kids who don't get the politics. You do get that they are the lifeblood of the club and current strips are a huge part of that for them. Or maybe you don't have kids so don't really get that.

Kids up and down the country who should be huge Rangers fans have lost interest because of our lower league status, the shit fitba they endured under the previous incumbents, and largely because in their minds they now support Barcelona, Bayern, Man United etc all because they've got those strips to wear.

It really is simple - wearing full current strips helps our youngsters buy into supporting the team and following in our footsteps.

And neither of my 2 even know who MA is.

Genuinely disappointed to read so many on here supporting Ashley. Common sense would tell you that you're doing our club harm by making our retail arm profitable for Ashley. He's going to continue strangling every penny out of merchandising until fans stop buying goods from him altogether. Of course, many of the posters on here are Ashley mouthpieces, bidding his propaganda who want to see his pockets lined with our coin, so I guess it's not that surprising to see such support for him.

You should buy your wee one an old strip from eBay if you must buy something Rangers related.

I'm sure weans look forward to getting second hand gear at Xmas

So you bought fake Rangers gear which the club gets zero pence from?

Once the board repays the loan to sports direct ( it was a good thing to not pay them back according to the boycotters), the CLUB will receive 51% of either profits or losses from RRL. That means, it will be the club, not sports direct, that will be negatively affected the most by a boycott.

The boycott has achieved nothing today towards getting a better deal with sports direct. The boycott has created revenue streams for those that have shouted the loudest.

Nope. Will buy Rangers gear for my Rangers supporting kids who don't get the politics. You do get that they are the lifeblood of the club and current strips are a huge part of that for them. Or maybe you don't have kids so don't really get that.

Kids up and down the country who should be huge Rangers fans have lost interest because of our lower league status, the shit fitba they endured under the previous incumbents, and largely because in their minds they now support Barcelona, Bayern, Man United etc all because they've got those strips to wear.

It really is simple - wearing full current strips helps our youngsters buy into supporting the team and following in our footsteps.

It really is that simple

Good post and sums up my feelings on the matter aswell?

Need to continue to cultivate the next generation of fans. The last few years(on and off the field) has set that effort back.

:lol: minstral is an Ashley mouthpiece.

A man that has supported Rangers longer than mike ashley has been alive, and been a member here since the start of the website. Clearly playing the long game minst.

That's some sleeper just to blow cover over his Grandkids Rangers tops, back to the tattie fields for him then. :lol:

:lol: minstral is an Ashley mouthpiece.

A man that has supported Rangers longer than mike ashley has been alive, and been a member here since the start of the website. Clearly playing the long game minst.

That is unreal Gogzy , when you just want to buy my grandchidren Rangers gear for Xmas. As i said, Ashley is a snake, but the kids come first, and have followed Rangers all my life, and just like my family before me.

That is unreal Gogzy , when you just want to buy my grandchidren Rangers gear for Xmas. As i said, Ashley is a snake, but the kids come first, and have followed Rangers all my life, and just like my family before me.

The kids will be the club in the future, Minst, you have no need to justify that to pee-ons who put politics before the club.

Shes 5 mate. Send me a link and ill have a look

Your lucky day. Out of the 3 jackets I have left, I have one in size 4/5 years. (tu)

I don't think I've taken a photo of it yet. I'll PM you when I get a chance, unless I forget of course. :D

It's a cracker. She'll love it. (tu)

Nothing else in her size sadly. :( Plenty in your size though! :D

Your lucky day. Out of the 3 jackets I have left, I have one in size 4/5 years. (tu)

I don't think I've taken a photo of it yet. I'll PM you when I get a chance, unless I forget of course. :D

It's a cracker. She'll love it. (tu)

Nothing else in her size sadly. :( Plenty in your size though! :D

Anything for a 2 year old GB?