The Signs Are There

RFC55

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In pretty sure you were one of the ones that slated me back when we got beat off hibs and dropped points the game after for voicing this exact opinion.

I demand a full apology from 90% of this forum for being right waaaay back when yous all thought we would have won this league before Christmas.

I am dreading hibs next week.

We need new players in Jan, law was more productive in 30 mins than what zelalem was in his whole Rangers career, our defence is pish and our final ball is literally the worse I have ever seen ( apart from us last year) this team are a shambles now the Ho etymon period has wore off and unless more player are brought in we will struggle

You'll demand fuck all ya fucking scudbook :lol:

'I demand an apology' :lol:

Get fucked ya sad,cringey bastard.

We are work in progress i think Warburton will get there if given the investment in January.

I said all along we are a bit Kevin Keegan tactically but then that what's making our football so exciting just now, we need to balance out attack with good defending as well.

I still think we are in a good strong position and ahead of where i'd thought we be at this time, i think most of us thought we would play badly early on then gel and win most of our games later on but we seem to be doing it the opposite way.

King & co will know they have to invest in this team as Warburton is the only guy who's keeping them in a job.

No need to panic just yet but we have to get out of this mini slump.

Well, the king boys seem to give them all the plaudits we win, so they have to take their medicine when we get beat.

As for MW and arrogance? Get real FFS!

"Plan B is to do plan A better"

"We only need 1, maybe 2 signings in January"

Can you explain Warburtons thinking, Orange Loyal?

In pretty sure you were one of the ones that slated me back when we got beat off hibs and dropped points the game after for voicing this exact opinion.

I demand a full apology from 90% of this forum for being right waaaay back when yous all thought we would have won this league before Christmas.

I am dreading hibs next week.

We need new players in Jan, law was more productive in 30 mins than what zelalem was in his whole Rangers career, our defence is pish and our final ball is literally the worse I have ever seen ( apart from us last year) this team are a shambles now the Ho etymon period has wore off and unless more player are brought in we will struggle

Law remains a spineless shite bag. Just what we need...

Keech. MW shopped around for players that were within DK's budget. We ARE Rangers, not fucking bargain basement all because DK didn't pony up the necessary readies as promised and I still won't hold my breath until he is gone!

Nothing to do with King stumping up, MW told all he was backed and never spent his budget given, the problem is and will be in January getting players to play in the 2nd tier of Scottish football but you knew that but chose to feed your obsession of King, im sure you will have fullsized pictures of DK on your wall to remind you of the love you really have for him. :party:

New signings should not really be necessary. How many world beaters are there in Hibs team? But we weretold by some of the experts on this site that Hibs had a shit manager who didn't have a magic hat. How stupid ate they feeling now? If the team are coached properly then things will come good. This is a test for Warburton and anything less than a win on 28th will be disaster.

Not quite. Frodringham, Tav, Wallace, Holt, Mckay Wag and Law (this seasons Law).

Know some of those were off the pace today and recently but think they've shown enough. Add a top call CB pair or at least one, DM, and striker and we would be a good side.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't want investment in Jan (a decent holding midfielder aside if there's one out there)

Don't get me wrong, you can never have too many good fresh players - but the players we have are much better than Hibs in theory and so is our squad.

Our issues for me are :

Things need tweeked.

Warburton needs a plan B.

Warburton needs to be more ruthless.

Our strikers need to get off their fannys and start bursting the net.

McKay needs to learn how to put in a decent set-piece and cross.

I'd rather save every penny we have and put it towards real investment next season when we are back in the top flight (I'm still confident we will get promoted - it just won't be the cakewalk everyone thinks it will, though)

Nothing to do with King stumping up, MW told all he was backed and never spent his budget given, the problem is and will be in January getting players to play in the 2nd tier of Scottish football but you knew that but chose to feed your obsession of King, im sure you will have fullsized pictures of DK on your wall to remind you of the love you really have for him. :party:

you honestly think the new gaffer was going to come out and slate his new boss months into the job :lol:

and as for not spending his budget, by how much? 50k?, 100k? a million, just because he didnt spend his budget doesnt mean it was a decent one anyway

I'd rather save every penny we have and put it towards real investment next season when we are back in the top flight (which I'm still confident we will do - it just won't be the cakewalk everyone thinks it will, though)

why not start the building the now, players will know that we'll be promoted most likely, get them in, bed them in, get them ready for our return

why not start the building the now, players will know that we'll be promoted most likely, get them in, bed them in, get them ready for our return

Because I'm not confident the caliber of player that we really need to win the title from Celtic would drop down and come to us in Jan - especially moreso now with the title race being so tight.

you honestly think the new gaffer was going to come out and slate his new boss months into the job :lol:

and as for not spending his budget, by how much? 50k?, 100k? a million, just because he didnt spend his budget doesnt mean it was a decent one anyway

There's no response to that Jim.

MW repeatedly said he was/is delighted with the backing of the board, but you're suggesting he's lying.

If you're going to perservere with this tact then you need to start undermining MW and questioning his character...

KAi we are shite mate

We are playing shite mate. The players aren't/shouldn't be shite.

Don't get me wrong bringing in some good players and freshening things up would do us good but I feel we need to prioritise - we can't keep rebuilding every single year/twice a year

Fuckin amazing! We get beat and the usual mob want to blame it on King, get a grip ffs, we have went off the boil nothing else, too many players have lost form at the same time .

Tav has went from hero to zero,

Waghorn has lost his confidence,

Oduwa should be sent back to Spurs, flatters to deceive,

Miller not good enough now

Defence is fuckin hopeless,

The couple of shining lights in our team are Foderingham and Holt,

Up front we have next to fuck all now.

Fuckin amazing! We get beat and the usual mob want to blame it on King, get a grip ffs, we have went off the boil nothing else, too many players have lost form at the same time .

Tav has went from hero to zero,

Waghorn has lost his confidence,

Oduwa should be sent back to Spurs, flatters to deceive,

Miller not good enough now

Defence is fuckin hopeless,

The couple of shining lights in our team are Foderingham and Holt,

Up front we have next to fuck all now.

To be fair to the OP he's not the "usual mob" ... he doesn't really take sides on the King debates he's only calling it like he sees it and is demanding investment and improvement. At least he cares.