Rangers V Kilmarnock Saturday February 6Th 12:30 Kick Off

After listening to the nauseating interview with these beggar loving East Kilbride players and Management on Snyde tonight .I certainly hope its Lothian playing the scum,

Rangers game is one I'm really looking forward too .Pity about early kick off .Always takes the edge off it .

If you have a look on the official Rangers website you will get most if not all the info you need for this game re ticket sales

I've been on and there is very little info, not an advert or news item, only the link int the ticket section. Season ticket holders are supposed to get first dibs on their seat but there has been emails, not exactly maximising revenue here.

I've been on and there is very little info, not an advert or news item, only the link int the ticket section. Season ticket holders are supposed to get first dibs on their seat but there has been emails, not exactly maximising revenue here.

If you are a season ticket holder you will get first dibs as you call it on your seat the same as Cowdenbeath game.I assume like the Cowdenbeath game season ticket holders will be notified that they have a time structure to purchase their seat if they are not on cccs after that your seat will go on sale to general public.

Season ticket holders seats won't be on public sale yet.

After listening to the nauseating interview with these beggar loving East Kilbride players and Management on Snyde tonight .I certainly hope its Lothian playing the scum,

Rangers game is one I'm really looking forward too .Pity about early kick off .Always takes the edge off it .

The EK manager is a diehard Rangers man.