*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Bet365 still not settled acca bets that included the Belgium game that was abandoned (even tho rules say abandoned game bets are void, if not previously settled).

Bigger picture, bloody horrendous fans can't travel without the threat of a shooting. Place has gone mad.

25 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

I see Bet365 still not settled acca bets that included the Belgium game that was abandoned (even tho rules say abandoned game bets are void, if not previously settled).

Bigger picture, bloody horrendous fans can't travel without the threat of a shooting. Place has gone mad.

I think abandoned games have 24 hours after the game being abandoned before they settle incase it is played to a finish before that.

had it with an Italian game years back, abandoned on 68 mins due to the weather, went to collect and they told me it would pay out after 24 hours has passed incase they played it to a finish the next day 

Three for tomorrow off this new thing I was talking about a few weeks ago, seems to work better at low profile jumps tracks:

Wetherby

2.25  02 HASNKEY

4.08  03 FRANSHAM

4.40  04 MISS MILANO

Still being worked on, I'm only going in with a trixie for less than a fiver.

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Three for tomorrow off this new thing I was talking about a few weeks ago, seems to work better at low profile jumps tracks:

Wetherby

2.25  02 HASNKEY

4.08  03 FRANSHAM

4.40  04 MISS MILANO

Still being worked on, I'm only going in with a trixie for less than a fiver.

I’ll go for it mate.

what was your thing, I may have missed it or read it when pished :lol: