*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCKN Bet365... not for the first time...or even 2nd or 3rd....on a European night..the site logs you out and doesn't recognise your log-in.

Acca's all over the place... 10 of my 13-fold had won (2 goals ahead for some) and not able to see any cash out offer.

4000 people reported they couldnt log back in at 8pm..... (and that's only those who know about the 'problems with 365 site)

I don't believe in coincidences....... not a happy bear tonight.....and nothing to do with the score

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why does it say 5 fold? 

Many can lose before you win nothing? 

Sorry, there are 5 legs with 8 individual bets @ £1.25

Kane, Morelos, Under, Nketiah, Calvert Lewin

Kane, Morelos, Under, Nketiah, James

Kane, Borna, Under, Nketiah, Calvert Lewin

Kane, Borna, Under, Nketiah, James

Moura, Morelos, Under, Nketiah, Calvert Lewin

Moura, Morelos, Under, Nketiah, James

Moura, Borna, Under, Nketiah, Calvert Lewin

Moura, Borna, Under, Nketiah, James

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm gonna livechat them but not expecting much. I will give them a telling off and get nowhere but i'll feel better about it haha!

Well that went well! Said it wasn't an assist then referred me to Flashscores which shows an assist haha! I then got cut off the chat! Went back and started another chat and they are now saying neither Willock or Nketiah were awarded an assist! Pretty sure they've given assists for own goals before though! Ah well.

image.png.f17e39961b46518cbfffbd920c8f60ad.png

22:11
I would advise that as we are a fast paced site, very rarely incorrect statistics can be put on site, this can be due to various reasons such as VAR, suspended feeds etc. However, when settling bets we settle directly with OPTA stats which is suggesting to me that neither players had any assists in this game. Unfortunately, I am unable to send you a direct link to OPTA, but if you would like to see an in-depth commentary here a link to a known site - https://www.flashscore.com/match/CjbFErAm/#live-commentary;1
India M
22:15
To be honest that link makes things worse
If you click on the link, then 'Match Summary' it shows assists for Nketiah and Willock
22:16
Looking into the link I can see that they are down as an assist to an own goal, I am just going to seek clarity on this with our traders for you. Please bear with me 😃
India M
22:18

14 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

FCKN Bet365... not for the first time...or even 2nd or 3rd....on a European night..the site logs you out and doesn't recognise your log-in.

Acca's all over the place... 10 of my 13-fold had won (2 goals ahead for some) and not able to see any cash out offer.

4000 people reported they couldnt log back in at 8pm..... (and that's only those who know about the 'problems with 365 site)

I don't believe in coincidences....... not a happy bear tonight.....and nothing to do with the score

Won fuck all this season so far, had an acca come up for the early KO's for about £50 quid. Went to do an 8 fold for the 8pm's but the site wouldn't allow me to put the bet on, like you say logged me out and wouldn't recognise my details..........The 8 fold came in.

Nothing big about £150 but when you haven't won fuck all for months its a fucking gutter!