• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Unfortunately this displays only the top half of videos in your post mate

If you click on it, does it not expand? If not, and if you're on Twitter just go to the RangersFC_ESP account mate. No doubt there will be other videos soon enough too if not.

Technique there was excellent. Such a frustrating player, he tries so hard and most of the time is poor but then you get some finishes that are a great take like the hibs play off goal, tonight and I think his goal against Ayr earlier this season was also pretty neat. Some time to score to do justice for a change and send the Bears home happy.

So not only did the BBC get the possession/stats drastically wrong earlier, they come up with this in the live text. Great header indeed......

Nick it at the end?

Kilmarnock 1-2 Rangers

Posted at21:36

Rangers take the lead in injury time at Rugby Park and Nicky Clarkis the man of the moment, his close range header firing the visitors in front.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If you click on it, does it not expand? If not, and if you're on Twitter just go to the RangersFC_ESP account mate. No doubt there will be other videos soon enough too if not.

I clicked on it but it didn't for me mate, I managed to see both Rangers goals anyway now though, thanks for posting mate :7325:

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

What are you watching on?

I'm on an i-phone & it looked great.

Laptop mate

Nicky Clarkkkk :craphead: bring on who's next in the cup :5536: