The art of celebrating a goal!

LegendofCoop

Watching that clip of Nicky Clark's goal tonight, and the fans reaction reminded me of a thread I've been meaning to start for a while now.

I know I'll be accused of bias....but we really do it (the art of celebrating goals) better than any other support I've seen.

It's quite difficult for me to explain really, but just watching clips on either youtube or TV, when you avert your eyes from the game, and watch the fans in the stands....we seem to really celebrate better, more passionately than any other team. You especially get that feeling when viewing goals going into the Copland stand (but of course all the other stands are just as superb, you just notice it more on TV). The way the fans all rise as one in anticipation when there's a chance on, and then go absolutely stark raving bonkers when the ball goes in.....it's special, a really, really special feeling and a joy to behold. The sea of blue....and that "YAAAAASSSSS"  we let out when we start celebrating as well....an incredible sight & sound! Then of course, there is the bouncy!!! :D:D:D 

You look at other games......even supposed 'theatres of dreams....cauldrons of noise'  and, yeah the fans will celebrate well........but it's just nothing....nothing at all in comparison.

For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers...........:uk::21::uk::21: 

Off to find some obligatory youtube clips to highlight my point :D 

I think it means even more for the hardships over the last few years and every fucker kicking us while we're down. While we're not there just yet results like this one are an important part of getting there and you can see what it means.

getting a yellow card for excessive celebrations though what the actual fuck. If he celebrated like that in the 16th minute or something then perhaps excessive. I tell you discretion is a dangerous thing for those with an agenda against us.

no one likes us, we don't care!

Apply for permission to celebrate a goal from the SPFL, with the full backing and knowledge of the SFA.

Contact all match officials that they have their pencils sharpened and finally find out from the MET office what the weather conditions will be like on the night.

Only then can you raise two fingers to the opposition fans and mouth the words, 'get it right up ye.

7 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This one, you mean :) 

Think that must be my favourite that I was actually at too. Watched it back so many times. Love the guy down the front who had the presence of mind to jump onto the track and just stand there with his arms out wide. I completely lost my mind ??