Ryan Hardie joins Raith Rovers on an initial 1 month loan deal

LeeWallaceRFC

Official site states it's only a 28 day emergency loan.  If he gets game time and causes other teams problems then that benefits us, as to the waggy injury we have King, O'Halloran, Miller, Clark who can all play through the middle if required oh and McKay all these players interchange with each other.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

McKay Miller Forrester could be the front 3 in the cup. Clark to replace Miller/Forrester or Forrester on the bench. Our midfield usually get's two changes during the game and we have more than enough cover there. Sending Hardie out doesn't affect anything. Probably be a clause if we get more injuries that we call him back.

The main problem with that is Forrester is an Attacking Midfielder, Clark has played on the right wing a good few times and I seem to remember he made a good stab at it, he can a have a dodgy first touch but that's not a problem if the second touch is to pick it out of the net.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maybe he is thinking of Walsh?

Anyway this is the guy who claimed for ages that Jordan McMillian would be a great signing....

Silly me for not knowing Jordan McMillian would go on to ruin his career with cocaine use.  Also, when I suggested him we were in division 3, needed a RB, and McMillan was doing we'll as the captain of Thistle a few divisions above.

3 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

Doubt its even Walsh, he has a pretty decent cross on either foot. Think he is just spouting shite.

Yes it was Walsh I was thinking of.  Doesn't really matter if he can cross since he never actually looks where he's kicking it.  Totally aimless balls in to the box.

i wouldn't have let him out on loan especially after waggy got injured and I think we should get him involved in our first team, I'm a bit disappointed in this tbh as we are light up top just now. As it stands I hope he does the damage for raith and shows us what he could do. Good luck Ryan hope it goes great for u:thumbup:

20 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Hardie doesn't even look up when crossing in to the box.  He just fires in aimless balls and there's often no one there.  How can he expect to play in a team playing possession football if the aimless ball in is what he offers.  If he can't make it now how will he break in to the team next season when we're going for 55?  There's no future for him at Rangers.

There was no future for Barrie McKay last season either, look how that turned out..

On 17 February 2016 at 4:28 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Hardie doesn't even look up when crossing in to the box.  He just fires in aimless balls and there's often no one there.  How can he expect to play in a team playing possession football if the aimless ball in is what he offers.  If he can't make it now how will he break in to the team next season when we're going for 55?  There's no future for him at Rangers.

You are a fucking clown

On 2/17/2016 at 4:28 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're being a bit harsh on the guy there The_.