RST Write to Senior SNP figures over IRA pub visit

eskbankloyal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I would condemn any politician organizing a rally or any meeting at a venue which is seen as being affiliated with any terrorist organization. Especially when that organization has no bearing on Scottish politics.

However if a political organization held a meeting in a known protestant venue,where there had been meetings in support of the UDA with flute bands etc. Would there be the same questioning of their motives by the RST?

I for 1 will be very surprised if the RST hear anything back from this. I must say I'm glad that they have taken the time to write and send this and fighting our corner.had this been rangers fans it would have been out in public some time ago. I'm with bridegeisblue and think it will be sweep sweep and while we are battered with the sectarian stick they just do as they please without it getting questioned. Time for changes regarding the sectarian issue

Good work.

and for any wee wanks that attempt to say "what's this got to do with Rangers" ... everything ... how can they objectively maintain an ill thought-out bill which seeks to criminalize Rangers fans whilst openly enjoy the fruits of the Provo scene in a real life, party-political outing.

You've even got that other yin Kenny McCaskill that's made a wee speech about how great the Easter Rising was and has shaped Ireland into the great nation it is today and the SNP opening Dublin offices.

They are going all out on this the scum bastards and kudos to RST for taking time to highlight it.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good work.

and for any wee wanks that attempt to say "what's this got to do with Rangers" ... everything ... how can they objectively maintain an ill thought-out bill which seeks to criminalize Rangers fans whilst openly enjoy the fruits of the Provo scene in a real life, party-political outing.

You've even got that other yin Kenny McCaskill that's made a wee speech about how great the Easter Rising was and has shaped Ireland into the great nation it is today and the SNP opening Dublin offices.

They are going all out on this the scum bastards and kudos to RST for taking time to highlight it.

Scottish Nationalists were frequent visitors to Dublin during WWII and shared the same political aspirations as DeValera hence why both courted Hitler and the Nazis.  No wonder we used to call them h***.  

Have to take my hat off to the RST regarding the issues they have highlighted, we the PUL community are under attack from these so called public servant's.

This is the way to move forward by challenging these individuals and their party,  fight fire with fire,  while highlighting the double standard within this group.

For me this is the SNP's last hora when they win the next set of elections as they don't deliver now while this country is creaking:

• No oil crises - SNP MSP Dennis Robertson
  • No council job cuts - SNP’s cuts threaten 15,000 council jobs (jobs currently being shed)
  • NHS - Sturgeon Pressed On NHS 'Mess'
  • Police Scotland - Welcome to Scotland, the SNP's police state (failing)
  • Kezia Dugdale: SNP cuts to education funding will cost us dear

in all honesty the list is endless, they are not fit for propose, they are hell bent on creating a Republican/Unionist divide (we all know how that will end). 

20 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

The day the 55 won the referendum was a monumental day and it's starting to look more and more that we dodged a massive bullit .We  can only hope the people who jumped on the utopia bandwagon at the last minute have wised up. How's the oil prices going by the way ?

Well let's hope we keep it up and vote against them in May, if we can be bothered getting up off our erses.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well let's hope we keep it up and vote against them in May, if we can be bothered getting up off our erses.

Dont see it happening, but hopefully enough of the morons who votes yes or for snp in the last elections have had their eyes opened. This country would be fucked if they had their way but they'd never admit it no matter how obvious it is

The big question is who in the fuck do we vote for to rid us of these clowns. 

We voted NO but the votes on parties is wide spread where as these mutants are a collective.

cracking from RST slowly but surely we are taking our enemies in the crosshairs and they best be ready for us!

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Dont see it happening, but hopefully enough of the morons who votes yes or for snp in the last elections have had their eyes opened. This country would be fucked if they had their way but they'd never admit it no matter how obvious it is

With all their recent high profile  moves in this uprising centenary year,  the SNPIRA are seriously courting the scum to maintain their vote in the May. Well planned in my opinion and sadly I think it will work unless we all do our bit. 

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly it won't matter as Scotland is now a one party state because it's full of gullible retards.

1 hour ago, bluenose48 said:

While I would condemn any politician organizing a rally or any meeting at a venue which is seen as being affiliated with any terrorist organization. Especially when that organization has no bearing on Scottish politics.

However if a political organization held a meeting in a known protestant venue,where there had been meetings in support of the UDA with flute bands etc. Would there be the same questioning of their motives by the RST?

Probably not ..... seeing as they were not responsible for the killing and maiming of British citizens in British cities over an extended period of time, and seeing that the SNP are a political party who are resident in the United Kingdom, you have to wonder where their blatantly biased MPs' brains are in willingly choosing this type of Irish republican venue to supposedly ply their trade, especially in the west coast where it will be spotted and justifiably openly reported on by concerned parties, then again this event is what shows them up for the incompetents they really are, and shouldn't be allowed to run for a bus ..... never mind our country. 

So well done to the RST for bringing this disgusting episode to the light of day and showing up the SNP for what they are ....... A group who care nothing about the uniting of the Scottish populace and only care about their own wee place in history, and don't mind the anti British company they keep to try and achieve their sorry ends.

More of this type of exposure and questioning are what we need to stop the attempted break up of PUL beliefs  and standards in Scotland ..... who along with non PUL's have already shown they want to remain within the United Kingdom.

:uk:

1 hour ago, bluenose48 said:

But there wasn't a meeting in a proddy pub so what exactly is your point? You start off by condemning this event but then try to gloss over it,strange fucking behaviour but not unknown on this forum

49 minutes ago, Dickie said:

But there wasn't a meeting in a proddy pub so what exactly is your point? You start off by condemning this event but then try to gloss over it,strange fucking behaviour but not unknown on this forum

You will note I wrote IF there were such a meeting. My point is the media and the other side of Glasgow seem to be offended by every thing RFC do or say. We are better than that and should not be seen to join the eternally offended.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

I misread his post - liked it, now unliked.

43 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

You will note I wrote IF there were such a meeting. My point is the media and the other side of Glasgow seem to be offended by every thing RFC do or say. We are better than that and should not be seen to join the eternally offended.

We are better than questioning why the Scottish Government are lording it up in an IRA boozer which is linked to our footballing rivals? away you go - the SNP are scum and Rangers/Unionist hating scum the sooner some of you realise this the better we can get on trying to conquer them