HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13 minutes ago, smitzer007 said:

Even Andy Wanker couldn't say anything negative about that performance! 

Never stops the count trying though. Hopefully sky will see that they have a bitter and twisted wee bomb chucker on their team and NOT renew his contract.

warburton was right. there is very little difference between the championship/premiership. well then again i do truly feel that we are a premiership team again. it's just a matter of time before it's made official. there is no reason we can't beat any team in scotland right now including that lot in the east. 

bring on the semi final and promotion to the premiership. we're coming to take our 55th title.

33 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Never stops the count trying though. Hopefully sky will see that they have a bitter and twisted wee bomb chucker on their team and NOT renew his contract.

I have disagree with that today as he was praising  us very highly at times .....but in truth if he didn't praise us with that performance then he really would be outing himself. 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I have disagree with that today as he was praising  us very highly at times .....but in truth if he didn't praise us with that performance then he really would be outing himself. 

I found he was making some negative blurbs on individual performances today and although not being generally his usual negative self against us, he took every opportunity to say how good Dundee and his mate Hartley were playing.

But then again it's all about opinions and sometimes even perceptions. I think he perceives us as a lot of nasty orange bastards and I'm afraid that's my truthful opinion about him.

3 hours ago, soulboy said:

saw the new paddy power advert are they having a go at them as well as the woman in the advert says

"do the great unwashed get their money back as well"  :D:D

That's what they call us too mate and I'm pretty sure it's aimed at us by bookies I never use .