Worst player to score against them?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

You can be a hero and shite at football buddy, they are not mutually exclusive. Stop fishing for likes and answer the question.

a) not your buddy

b) you're probably better off sticking to the OT forum where shite threads are the norm.  

13 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

GrandSuckMaster and GrandmasterSuck two cheeks of the same arse.  Like I said OT for attention seekers, leave the football fans to converse in the BD

You mean the guys who want to appear most staunch? I bet you would die for the club, wouldn't you? Stop trying to pretend you are something you are not. We all support the team. Coming out with the statements that you do doesn't make you a better fan, it makes you seem desperate for acceptance. Don't be a sheep, be a lion, grrrrrrr.

12 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

You mean the guys who want to appear most staunch? I bet you would die for the club, wouldn't you? Stop trying to pretend you are something you are not. We all support the team. Coming out with the statements that you do doesn't make you a better fan, it makes you seem desperate for acceptance. Don't be a sheep, be a lion, grrrrrrr.

That last sentence is gay as fuck.

This thread has gone well then, hasn't it?

I was trying to think if Tony Vidmar ever scored for us against the mhanks?

I don't remember, but if he did, it would be the Carlsberg of shite players to score for us. (sorry Tony, I did like you, honest I did)

I do seem to recall one of our 'less skilled'  players claiming a goal, even though he knew fuck all about it at the time. A mhank attempted to clear the ball, and our 'less skilled' player, was just standing there, and the ball hit off him, and ended up in the net, after a Rangers corner. Anybody remember this?

48 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

This thread has gone well then, hasn't it?

I don't remember, but if he did, it would be the Carlsberg of shite players to score for us. (sorry Tony, I did like you, honest I did)

I do seem to recall one of our 'less skilled'  players claiming a goal, even though he knew fuck all about it at the time. A mhank attempted to clear the ball, and our 'less skilled' player, was just standing there, and the ball hit off him, and ended up in the net, after a Rangers corner. Anybody remember this?

I'm sure Vidmar scored a long range "trundler" against the scum at the piggery.

5 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

No sure if he ever scored an own goal and can't be arsed checking but an honourable mention must go to Anton Rogan... What a gormless bastard he was,  and could always be relied on to give us a silly penalty. 

Fond memories of cheering his name as the team sheets got read out.  His reaction when he got penalised for needless fouls was a joy to watch.  Where ever you are Anton, get it up ye.

Anton, Anton..

Anton, Anton

10 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I don't remember, but if he did, it would be the Carlsberg of shite players to score for us. (sorry Tony, I did like you, honest)

Think the carlsberg moment would've been the Filip Sebo chance going in , when we humped them at Ibrox (2007, i think) Always remember the ground echoing to the "Sebo's on ,were taking the piss" chants . 

Big man was a trier , but unfortunately not cut out for a Blue jersey .