We Hibsed It!

blueretro

Well thats put a downer on proceedings.

Complacency, they looked dead and buried at half time and we should have been making sure, very , very unlike this team.

Trying to take some positives, when ever we've been beaten this season the reaction from the players has been outstanding, we''l learn more from games like this than romps. we've been so good that this wee blip hardly matters, never like us losing but all in all this ones easier to take than others.

As for having "hivsed it" if you mean we've fucked them up the ass by gifting falkirk three points then mibbes.

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

Good post mate. My title of Hibsed it is probably a tad over the top and the reaction is expected. As far as I'm concerned the league is in the bag. I'm disappointed because the way we started I thought we were going to put Falkirk in their place tonight. It would have sent a message to those cunts watching in the stand. We are now in a position we should be destroying any team in this league. 

When we go up I want them all to be scared. Tonight could have gone a long way to cementing that. Now they have hope.

They would have seen our first half and watched the dominance mate, have no worry they will know we hit hard on the break and we didn't even have our top striker on the pitch.

Only thing the smellies will worry about is facing our team when we get our defence stable. We went a bit gung ho tonight but not too worried about it in front of those two cunts in the stand, let them have hope and be complacent, I am sure MW and DW will not be.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Call it what you want I don't care I am not going to get all high and mighty over some fucking words.

At 2nil up and cruising we royally fucked it up simple as that.

We did fuck it up, and to be honest the "Hibsed it" term really pisses me off, that's probably why I used it. They are not our rivals and never will be. 

Just now, blueretro said:

We did fuck it up, and to be honest the "Hibsed it" term really pisses me off, that's probably why I used it. They are not our rivals and never will be. 

No they are not our rivals and if people want to get faux offended over words that's up to them I couldn't give a shite.

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

We lost a game. Stop talking pish. 

In this case it's about how we lost this game. Anyway, I'm going to stick the tunes on, continue drinking and dream of great times to come. I accept the Hibsed it, was a bit much, but I'm well pissed off. Goodnight bears.

We threw a 2 goal lead away against Falkirk. We could have scored more in the first half and they could have scored more in the second.

However when they scored their first goal we lost control of the game and the defence had a shocker from that point on. We needed someone to disrupt Falkirk's momentum and calm the game down before starting to play our football again. We lacked street smartness last night.

Better to learn lessons when you have a healthy lead at the top, but that was pretty poor last night.

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You're no fun today, I'll get that bite, sooner or later!

7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You're no fun today, I'll get that bite, sooner or later!

Try later tonight when I'm pished it is a given you will get that bite hook line and sinker then.

And I might even be able to quote a post without fucking it up.