Ibrox Icons Stadium Banners

one55

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Does he fuck deserve to be on there 

in fact he does - have a wee banner with the rats on it like Murray, Whyte, Imran, McCoist etc etc and have it facing away from the ground 

Back to back European golden boots,  club record goal scorer,  joint top European goal scorer in 87-88. Which ever way you look at it mccoist is a legend and deserves the same level of respect as every other legendary player.  His managerial record and every thing that came after is a different matter entirely.  

Just now, Gooseman said:

Back to back European golden boots,  club record goal scorer,  joint top European goal scorer in 87-88. Which ever way you look at it mccoist is a legend and deserves the same level of respect as every other legendary player.  His managerial record and every thing that came after is a different matter entirely.  

I don't need reminded of what he did for us a player. That's not in doubt. I take you as a person not how good a player you were for us and as a man he's a rat.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't need reminded of what he did for us a player. That's not in doubt. I take you as a person not how good a player you were for us and as a man he's a rat.

You have the right to your opinion,  just have a little bit more respect for other opinions when they don't match yours. 

I don't doubt that most fans have a bad taste in their mouths when they think of his performances as a manager.  As I said else where on the board some of us chose to remember the player others don't.  All I would ask is to stop with the personal attacks,  he's not here to defend himself. 

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

You have the right to your opinion,  just have a little bit more respect for other opinions when they don't match yours. 

I don't doubt that most fans have a bad taste in their mouths when they think of his performances as a manager.  As I said else where on the board some of us chose to remember the player others don't.  All I would ask is to stop with the personal attacks,  he's not here to defend himself. 

If you read back you will see the people who's opinions I was belitting were ones in response, who said to me first ... and I quote ... "away take your face for a shite" "don't talk shite" "cunt" "baw bag" amongst others. It's all there.

That's a new one too ... don't critcitise anyone who's not here to defend theirselfs ... does that apply to Green, Whyte, Murray, Ahmed, Ashley, Laffterty, Naismith, McGregor, Whittaker, Davis etc?

Just now, K.A.I said:

If you read back you will see the people who's opinions I was belitting were ones in response, who said to me first ... and I quote ... "away take your face for a shite" "don't talk shite" "cunt" "baw bag" amongst others. It's all there.

That's a new one too ... don't critcitise anyone who's not here to defend theirselfs ... does that apply to Green, Whyte, Murray, Ahmed, Ashley, Laffterty, Naismith, McGregor, Whittaker, Davis etc?

I would say exactly the same thing about these people as well. 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Grown men acting like school bullies from behind a keyboard is my favourite thing on the Internet.

You and me , outside now cunty bawz. Two hits in it, me hitting you, you hitting the deck.

:mutley:

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Grown men acting like school bullies from behind a keyboard is my favourite thing on the Internet.

I disagree. I don't like the way I get spoken too first off some people. This place should be full of harmony where everyone agrees.