Timmy at work

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I wonder how they'll react when a 5 year old team beats them to the title next season?

'Kings a tax cheat' -- and Desmond isn't? 

'At least it's not the real Rangers!' - well yes it is, live in denial if you want, it doesn't change the fact it's the 1872 Rangers. 

'The refs are against Celtic' - So how have you been managing to win the title without Rangers the past few years? Was it different referees?

'Rangers will die again soon anyway' - so you're admitting it is the same club then yeah?

'SFA didn't want Celtic doing 10 in a row' - you mean the organisation that you very own chief executive is a board member of? Aye cause that makes sense. 

'Obviously Rangers... Eh sorry sevco have the adavantage we were playing in Europe' - you mean getting knocked out then put back in by default cause one of the opposition's ball boys wasn't registered in time to be the ball boy? 

Moral of the post, they won't have leg to stand on. 

True mate, that's why its so easy to own the mugs. No matter were they sit on the spectrum, they all have a wee bit of the paranoid persecuted syndrome. I started to realise even the club itself endorses it when an Englishman started on about Dunfermline lying down. Deep down it must be hard to support a club that is so steeped in that sort of mentality.

At the extreme end of the spectrum you have big Jungle Jims like that mad phil guy. He's a complete stereotype himself and yet he tries to stereotype us. I can imagine him skipping along streets in Ireland gulping down air muttering to himself  "its just so much better here". Sadly these fuckers are all over the internet trying to tarnish the good name of our football club whilst painting themselves as some sort of moral philosophers. Its terrible the way we are portrayed by these spin merchants. Thankfully they always make an arse of it.

Was watching an old firm documentary, for example, and as usual it was all the big bad Rangers, us tims are just a bunch of good guys when some dick pretended to have a machine gun and shouted Brits out. You could see the rest were gutted to be caught out.

Rangers were more decent to these fuckers than most other clubs in the beginning. It wasn't until they started their Jihadi shite that a stand was made. The truth is that without the religious and Irish stuff, they would have turned into a Clyde FC by the time Struth was done with them. The schools save the cunts. Only club with a state sponsored feeder system. Got to laugh that they try to paint us as the religious club.

They should have sorted them out when they started supporting the Nazis. A 'club for everyone' unless you happen to disagree with the slaughtering of thousands of Scottish migrants in Northern Ireland. Yet they say Scotland treated them bad. Its actually a ludicrous testament to Scottish Liberalism that a Big Tim can become offended in Scotland when you say to them that you find the IRA's killing of Ulster Scots disgusting. It's like a group of people running around America singing the praises of Al Quada and Bin Laden. Just would not be allowed to happen.   

I agree with the tenure of your original post Fabric.

It's like having a discussion with a schizo, you never know who the feck you're talking to and I find it may well start off about football, but that's usually so superficial that you end up talking about Irish history - their version normally - or religion and who or what is the true god.

And then their version of that conversation is skewed as well on the retelling of it.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I just constantly say that " I only discuss Rangers with Rangers fans only, saves a lot of hassle". They never come near you after that

But oddly they talk more about Rangers than they do about their own team as it sinks into mediocrity being gubbed by all the minnows of Europe.  Look at the comment sections of any Rangers story and they're all over it while stories about their own team get no attention.

Sometimes I wonder if we should be flattered.

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

Seriously this guy isn't bitter he just likes a blether about football and hasn't once says sevco etc it's the other ones tbf and he was just saying abt torbett forum. I don't take anyone on who starts sevco rangers 2012 or anything like that. 

In my experience it's only Internet crackpots that use the sevco patter, every taig I know has admitted were the same

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

I just don't take them on mate coz u can't win coz in their mind they are right despite the facts saying otherwise.

True, they go through the whole process from kids to adulthood and so even the moderate ones have an inbuilt bias. I'm not generalising to them all any way mate, probably plenty of them that don't like that shite either. Was sort of joking to begin with and now I'm on a ranting roll haha

Heard a few jambos and Hibs fans sayings Celtic will be too powerful, heard a couple scum say it will be an embarrassment for us, then the scum fans proceeded to tell me they haven't really watched us play, nor have the jambos or Hibs fans

I of course proceeded to tell them that is why they are saying what they are saying, for if they know how capable this side really was, they'd be shitting it, like most of them are

Our squad is fit, hungry and rising to the occasion.

The scum are labouring, making a tit of a one horse race

The only team that can beat us on Sunday is ourselves, if we turn up, play like we can and give maximum effort then not only will the bookies slash the odds on us winning the prem next year but Deila will be on the first flight back to Norway

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

Seriously this guy isn't bitter he just likes a blether about football and hasn't once says sevco etc it's the other ones tbf and he was just saying abt torbett forum. I don't take anyone on who starts sevco rangers 2012 or anything like that. 

As soon as you're out of earshot or he's with another Bheast then you'll be every dirty orange, monkey H** bastard under the sun. 

...and less of this referring to them as 'timmy' ffs!!! They are Bheasts.

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

As soon as you're out of earshot or he's with another Bheast then you'll be every dirty orange, monkey H** bastard under the sun. 

...and less of this referring to them as 'timmy' ffs!!! They are Bheasts.

The sooner folk realise this the better, 9.5/10 scum fans are sleek it back stabbing bastards.

The other 0.5 haven't learned to speak yet

Every now and then i rip one of them to ribbons either to their face or a public slaughtering on scudbook or whatever.

Most of them avoid me now.

It's great watching them squirming,i have started calling them 'aye but'ers' cos no matter what you say to them you get a 'aye but Rangers/sevco/zombie etc etc' response.

Cunts are in denial about our resurgence.

The reality is Rangers are the most talked about most high profile club in Scotland by a very long way and outside Scotland the most talked about Scottish team in the world again by a very long way.  The only time they are talked about is in relation to us or in relation to being brushed aside by European minnows and/or the total arse they're making of staggering over the line in a one horse race.

As for any others in Scotland a Hibs team we took 10 goals from in just two matches and have left trailing in our wake in the Championship have beaten both Aberdeen and Hearts while being dominated by us and there is every chance that our Summer transfer activities will very possibly eclipse all of those three combined.

The only reason they are still ahead in that one horse race isn't because they are so good it's simply because Aberdeen have been so inconsistent and Hibs like when it comes to the key matches but even then Aberdeen have still beaten them twice.  We're facing a tsunami of fear and jealousy as the stark reality sinks in and they struggle ever harder to shut their eyes to what's coming.

If we beat them next Sunday the fear will become terror and I would say that even if they mange to beat us in a closely fought battle it will result in the same terror because they know we will be even stronger next season.

Ask them why only 12-13000 attended cup game against Morton, est 1874, but 100000 of them scrambled for tickets against a team that started in 2012? 

Why are they even discussing such a game against Hectors Panama Tax Haven Sevco FC 2012 Dead 2013 New Team 2015 Diddy Cup Winners?

Or ask them if they are shitting it?