eBay Tickets

scottyc06

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope whoever goes to collect it boots him in the baws and takes the ticket for f##k all.

Have never and never will take more than face value for a Rangers ticket,anyone on our bus did that, they would be kicked up n down the isle and thrown off half way along the m8.

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Aye absolutely pish doing that to our own, take jfergie91 (poser on here) for example got me a ticket and wouldn't even take an extra tenner off me as the ticket wouldn't be sold at face value and he didn't know me at all, sold it to me as I was a ST holder and didn't want some kid on supporter getting it. That's a true Rangers fan imo looking after his own. Fuck him that's selling the ticket at a ridiculous price. 

That's how it should be mate. I was looking for tickets way back against the shire on our first game in the 3rd division. I came on here & got 2 for me & my boy. The tickets were for 2 adults, but the guy wouldn't even take the adult price off me for my boys ticket, (he was only 8 at the time) he told me to buy him something at the Rangers shop, which I did. THAT'S what you call a Rangers supporter

45 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

He says atm there's couple folk wanting to meet him later, for £150. Did someone no sell on Facebook for like £350 last week or something ?

Theres a lassie on FB who sold it on FB, think it went for a few hundred so might be her. 

Ticket office are trying to trace her down supposedly, she'll end up getting her ticket cancelled and rightfully so the stupid boot.

I sold a guy on this a ticket for old firm game on sunday for face value. He put money in my account and took my word that i had him one. Kept in touch with him over the week to arrange collection and met him at hampden on sunday to give him his tkt as promised. I would never rip of a fellow bear always face value with me

13 minutes ago, jfergie91 said:

I sold a guy on this a ticket for old firm game on sunday for face value. He put money in my account and took my word that i had him one. Kept in touch with him over the week to arrange collection and met him at hampden on sunday to give him his tkt as promised. I would never rip of a fellow bear always face value with me

You got any more going? ;)

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Seen this on Facebook, tickets going for Sunday on eBay for over £7000! There's also another going for £4000!

Hoping this is people bumping the bids up with no intention of paying them just so they don't sell! 

:)

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

That's how it should be done, and if we do win, I will have to give away my final tickets as I am away on holidays, but nowadays a small minority of Rangers fans have no problem making healthy profits off of other Rangers fans.

I'm in a similar situation as you j1mgg, on holiday during the final! I'll give my ticket to my brother to give to one of his mates to go with him. 

If they pay for the ticket great, if not I'm not really too bothered. Definitely against anyone touting tickets and to be honest it's pretty shocking behaviour to try and make a profit from fellow supporters.

2 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

I know the guy selling for the 7.8k (bid) it's not a real bid but he's got folk offering £150 for it for collection. 

Get the cunt named and shamed. Fuck him!!!

This profiteering from tickets from fellow fans is something that really rips my fucking knitting!!

As an aside, someone tried something similar years ago on FF regarding cash on collection. A poster agreed to pay him x amount - and subsequently skelped him before taking the ticket off him.

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This profiteering from tickets from fellow fans is something that really rips my fucking knitting!!

As an aside, someone tried something similar years ago on FF regarding cash on collection. A poster agreed to pay him x amount - and subsequently skelped him before taking the ticket off him.

Well deserved 

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

That's how it should be done, and if we do win, I will have to give away my final tickets as I am away on holidays, but nowadays a small minority of Rangers fans have no problem making healthy profits off of other Rangers fans.

I'll buy them off you fella ;)

31 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Saw that at a Scotland match at Wembley one time.  Tout getting shit kicked out of him, tickets taken and left lyin on the ground.  All the while cops standing watching and basically not giving a toss

3 hours ago, FSM said:

Even for a ticket issued by the SFA?

If you have a ticket, read the T&Cs on the back. It specifically mentions that tickets should not be resold for more than their original value. Using the free enterprise argument to justify folk ripping bears off is weak, btw. Just saying.