eBay Tickets

scottyc06

All the grasses on here reporting this to ticket office have you ever thought it's a bit shit for the guys spending 200 quid on a ticket that isn't going to work? Personally would never sell a ticket above face value but there could be someone not missed a game all season that forgot to tick a box getting turned away from hampden on Sunday 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

He says atm there's couple folk wanting to meet him later, for £150. Did someone no sell on Facebook for like £350 last week or something ?

What a prick, I too hope he gets his cunt kicked in

6 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

That's him punted it 

So he fucking done it? What a vile scumbag bastard, doesn't deserve a ticket and I hope the guy that bought it doesn't get in, keeps a hold of phone number or Facebook page or whatever, tracks him for the money back and knock the utter shit out of him

What a fucking wanker

1 hour ago, Davhow said:

All the grasses on here reporting this to ticket office have you ever thought it's a bit shit for the guys spending 200 quid on a ticket that isn't going to work? Personally would never sell a ticket above face value but there could be someone not missed a game all season that forgot to tick a box getting turned away from hampden on Sunday 

It's a bit shit on the guy for buying the ticket? It's more shitty of the "fans" selling and putting the desperate fans in that situation in the first place, so everyone just shuts their eyes and ears to these pricks and being able to carry on ripping off their own? Cunts like these are nothing but vile sub human and don't deserve to even discuss Rangers never mind support them

6 hours ago, Davhow said:

No. That thought had never crossed my mind as they are still in the wrong and shouldn't be encouraging the behaviour by paying this amount.

I highly doubt there's anyone (box ticker or otherwise) that hasn't missed a game all season that will be missing out. He's obviously had to have been well connected with contacts or on a supporters bus to get tickets for the Hibs games this season and Dumbarton games this season.

About 6 year ago I got 2 extra OF tickets using our ST details and couldnt get rid of them so stuck them on Gumtree and rounded the price up to 90 quid which was about 4 quid more than FV + BF and Rangers contacted me telling me our smart cards had been made inactive untill we returned the paper tickets and had to go speak to the head of the TO. 

47 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

About 6 year ago I got 2 extra OF tickets using our ST details and couldnt get rid of them so stuck them on Gumtree and rounded the price up to 90 quid which was about 4 quid more than FV + BF and Rangers contacted me telling me our smart cards had been made inactive untill we returned the paper tickets and had to go speak to the head of the TO. 

Hope that happens to this tadjer and the seat gets offered to a good supporter 

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Good point there, Britney. 

They're always wanting to charge me extra postage, because of where I live...

Ah well you canny have it all (like black pudding on yer doorstep) 

You don't get charged extra for envelope sized postage do you ,or do you cause it's special delivery needed for the tickets 

16 hours ago, j1mgg said:

That's how it should be done, and if we do win, I will have to give away my final tickets as I am away on holidays, but nowadays a small minority of Rangers fans have no problem making healthy profits off of other Rangers fans.

I  will take them  if you are  selling them mate, I  asked if I  could get some through the bus but I'm not classed as a regular  (due to me working offshore ) so il be last in line

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No. That thought had never crossed my mind as they are still in the wrong and shouldn't be encouraging the behaviour by paying this amount.

I highly doubt there's anyone (box ticker or otherwise) that hasn't missed a game all season that will be missing out. He's obviously had to have been well connected with contacts or on a supporters bus to get tickets for the Hibs games this season and Dumbarton games this season.

First old firm game I went to I paid a guy 80quid to use his season ticket, wad talking to a guy on the bus and it turned out the guy owed a few of them money and also owed the lodge money, he got a bit of a slap after  the game as a few guys came back.to my local after  the game where I  was to meet him to give his smart card back.

Never spoke to the guy since then

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

First old firm game I went to I paid a guy 80quid to use his season ticket, wad talking to a guy on the bus and it turned out the guy owed a few of them money and also owed the lodge money, he got a bit of a slap after  the game as a few guys came back.to my local after  the game where I  was to meet him to give his smart card back.

Never spoke to the guy since then

That's shocking.

I was outside Ibrox one day, the day Davis scored against them 1-0 win ... I was a ticket down ... guy came up and said if I knew anyone looking for a ticket he looked shady as fuck but wanted to hear what he had to say and he walked me away from the crowd and pulled it out and just said a tenner .. it was his mates who never made it and he always puts a ten pound first goalscorer bet on as a wee tradition .. he just wanted his bet covered was all. Just shows ye.

If 120 quid means more to this cunt than watching the Queens 11 smash the taigs then he's never a true Rangers fan, no amount of money would tempt me to give up my tickets for Sunday,  guys an impostor and should have his ST null and void, we don't need pretenders like this scum cunt among us. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If 120 quid means more to this cunt than watching the Queens 11 smash the taigs then he's never a true Rangers fan, no amount of money would tempt me to give up my tickets for Sunday,  guys an impostor and should have his ST null and void, we don't need pretenders like this scum cunt among us. 

me too mate! been offered silly money for my tickets but explained to people it's not about the money !!!

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's shocking.

I was outside Ibrox one day, the day Davis scored against them 1-0 win ... I was a ticket down ... guy came up and said if I knew anyone looking for a ticket he looked shady as fuck but wanted to hear what he had to say and he walked me away from the crowd and pulled it out and just said a tenner .. it was his mates who never made it and he always puts a ten pound first goalscorer bet on as a wee tradition .. he just wanted his bet covered was all. Just shows ye.

Yea it  does, I'm hoping to get a season  ticket  next season which is kind of pointless  due to my job but it at least allows  me to go to the games when I'm home as well  as hopfully  get a few away games. Chances are I could be offshore  for an old firm  game so il either try and swap  it for mebey an away one when I'm at home or the 2 tickets (myself and sons) will be given  to either GB  for a veteran  and their kid or given to the bus to use.

Wouldn't dream of charging  for them

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's shocking.

The flip  side to that also is you could of had a spare for Say the uefa  final  and bumped into that guy who was looking for a ticket, works both ways

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Yea it  does, I'm hoping to get a season  ticket  next season which is kind of pointless  due to my job but it at least allows  me to go to the games when I'm home as well  as hopfully  get a few away games. Chances are I could be offshore  for an old firm  game so il either try and swap  it for mebey an away one when I'm at home or the 2 tickets (myself and sons) will be given  to either GB  for a veteran  and their kid or given to the bus to use.

Wouldn't dream of charging  for them

I had a ST in the main stand for 8 years and the EE for 12 - more people got the good of them than I did. I was also signed up for the CCCS for away games and European home games - never once did I ask for any money for a ticket (although I understand some folk can't just write off the cost which is fair enough).

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

I had a ST in the main stand for 8 years and the EE for 12 - more people got the good of them than I did. I was also signed up for the CCCS for away games and European home games - never once did I ask for any money for a ticket (although I understand some folk can't just write off the cost which is fair enough).

Of I get one I will be signing  up  to  the cccs as well as European  games but if I can't make them il sell them at cost price.

You working  again yet?

3 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Of I get one I will be signing  up  to  the cccs as well as European  games but if I can't make them il sell them at cost price.

You working  again yet?

Working from home on a consultancy basis just now with 5 days a month onshore in Norway. Have an offshore trip coming up at the end of the month though.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

My Dad hasn't missed a home game all season and doesn't have a ticket. I got one in ballot, he didn't.

I agree that anyone selling a ticket above face value should be deal with, but if someone is desperate enough to pay they shouldn't suffer.

I spoke to the TO giving my view that a ballot would cause an increase in ticket touts as people would be automatically entered in a draw who knew they couldn't or wouldn't be going , the TO themselves have caused a lot of this. Basically offering people tickets who couldn't make the game while other's who are desperate to go have not been offered one.