• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New message from: lyndamc08 (34)

No thank mate 

Hi Lynda, 

Time for me to be honest here. I have a friend who works for the Rangers Ticket Office and was alerted to this sale via Rangers Media. 

You do know it is illegal to sell these tickets over face value without Rangers and in this case the SFA's permission. Possible sanctions include a £5,000 fine and removal of your season ticket. 

Would you like to sell this ticket for face value? Thanks

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I assume she didnt get one from here?

I'm sick of seeing new posters sign up just for tickets. Shouldn't be allowed to request tickets until they've reached a reasonable amount of posts. Too many dicks like this.

Definitely this. Admin should block off the ticket forum until 500 posts (or something......) have been made, @Bluepeter9, @bombaybadboy08 is it doable?

49 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I don't know how to bid on that eBay but ppl should keep bidding so she can't sell. Ugly bastard that she is 

Fake bids on Ebay aren't going to do fuck all and she's not expecting to sell it on Ebay. It's just a way for her to publicise the ticket so that she can solicit 'sensible' offers privately. Once a private bid is accepted, she ends the auction early and avoids paying any Ebay/Paypal fees.

6 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Amazingly, she's managed to get all the stupid bids removed and it's back down to £155: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152053448581

This listing (152053448581) has been removed, or this item isn't available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number

Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.

I managed to bid 17000 on it then tried to send a message saying it was due to be 170 but my greggs pie had left my fingers greasy then got the above message.