Weird feeling

RangersMedia

Fuck them. Couldn't give a toss over how many games the spoon burners have to play. Well....except the SCF. Would doubt whether they will even make a game of it as they were skelped as and when it mattered and it will not matter what the elephant man has to say between now and the 21st. :uk: 

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Tonight had a weird atmosphere around it. The media tried their best to hype it up with the whole guard of honour stuff and calling it a dress rehearsal for the final but it had absolutely no excitement to it for me. 

I honestly can't even say I'm annoyed we lost. Couple of defensive howlers but we were shite and still scored twice against them. 

I'm more excited for the party at Ibrox on Saturday. We'll do those cunts in the final. 

Can't say I agree with you to be honest. I hate losing, hate losing to Stubbs especially and hate losing to Hibs even more than that.

I want Rangers to win every game, no matter the opposition. 

hivs are celtics miscarriage resuscitated 

Any joy we present them is a sore one

I can't begin to think how I would spend the summer if something dire happens in the final.

Someone said Middlesborough lost 2 cup finals and got relegated in a season.

That will do me.

But, the play off's, what if RR put them out ? would that give them more time around the week of the final ?

Was Warbs right to give them 3 points tonight ?

16 hours ago, googglebot said:

The biggest pisser tonight was Hivs getting 3pts and possibly having less play-off games which in turn gives them more chance of promotion.

Cant see them getting into 2nd. Hibs have 63 points and 3 to play Morton away Dumbarton and Queen of the South and Falkirk have only 2 games left raith away and Morton at home. Even if the HIVS were to win there game in hand and both teams win theyre 2 other games  Falkirk goal difference is better off by 6.

I can't agree - I hate seeing us so uninterested and putting in shite performances like that. Was a bit gutted coming away from the game last night.

It was a chance to put a right stamp on them and a statement of intent ahead of the final.

Heard a couple of guys in the pub say we had nothing to play for - bollocks. We could help put them in third place and give them a fixture headache with all the games ahead of the final. I really hate the attitude about the leagues won, who cares. Well me. Paying £29 for a ticket and heading through wanting to see my team. Not a dig at the OP - I know where he's coming from.