Fav Murals

1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Off My Ladys Road, I think it's on Ravenhill Street.

Cheers mate. Never saw that one before. Was visiting an uncle on the Newtonards Rd last year & saw the others.

The forth one down on BrigelsBlues post caused a bit of a stir a few years ago as it was painted over a much loved mural of Georgie Best 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Unbelievable how good some of them are

Some of the artists are amazing, they deserve a lot more recognition for their work but sadly this kind of thing is seen as "wrong" instead of being seen as a communities way of expressing themselves.

I dont care if its murals, or graffiti or just random painting, it all looks better than a plain white wall with nothing on it

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Some of the artists are amazing, they deserve a lot more recognition for their work but sadly this kind of thing is seen as "wrong" instead of being seen as a communities way of expressing themselves.

I dont care if its murals, or graffiti or just random painting, it all looks better than a plain white wall with nothing on it

Ny mate had his room done by one of the guys was cool as fuck.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Ny mate had his room done by one of the guys was cool as fuck.

In my kitchen ive got one big wall with some Rangers/Loyalist flags and scarfs and some pendants and stuff, would love to have a mural painted on the wall though but dont know anyone whos good at that sort of thing, ive got a projector screen in the house so ive been thinking about just painting something with that but just havent got round to it yet

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Always the first song I play on the day of a big game , just gets the adrenaline going , especially when we are playing them

Which songs this?

On 28/04/2016 at 8:28 AM, Sam English Loyal said:

The best ones are not in Belfast. There is a cracker in Coleraine. Few good ones in Ballymoney. Few really good ones in Londonderry. 

The one at the bottom of our street is pretty good too. Larne gun runners centenary. 

Loads of the Loyalist ones are a fucking embarrassment, painted by young, wannabe hard men. As you say, however, the Coleraine one is a beezer.