Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

22 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I had hoped that our efforts here would have been the start of something bigger.  But so far, that hasn't happened.

I guess we'll just have to try again, but LOUDER. (tu)

Yes I had hoped we would be farther along the road for Joshua but we will not give up. :gerbad:

Wee bit of bad news.The event I tried to get organised is proving so difficult.I've done stuff in the past abroad easy enough but here its so much tougher with insurance etc,so its going to take a while longer.

In the meantime I know a lassie who works in the office at Ayr races so I've asked about the possibility of getting a race name sponsor organised.(so it'll be along the lines of "the get funding for joshua maiden stakes" ) Not sure if that would even be that good but worth seeing what she says.

1 hour ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Wee bit of bad news.The event I tried to get organised is proving so difficult.I've done stuff in the past abroad easy enough but here its so much tougher with insurance etc,so its going to take a while longer.

In the meantime I know a lassie who works in the office at Ayr races so I've asked about the possibility of getting a race name sponsor organised.(so it'll be along the lines of "the get funding for joshua maiden stakes" ) Not sure if that would even be that good but worth seeing what she says.

Well done with your efforts mate, the Ayr races idea is good. (tu)

I am not sure about the sticky idea, I think they can just sit there without anyone seeing them and if we just keep bumping this one a couple of times a day it will be in among the threads that are being read. Having said that the response after the first few days has been poor, so maybe I am wrong. :unsure:  

21 hours ago, govanblue said:

I think what we need next is a Private Group Discussion for anyone who is interested, where we can have a brainstorming session off camera.

Anyone who would like to be part of that discussion, please [LIKE] this post, and if we can get maybe half a dozen names, then we can start a group PM.  You never know, we might come up with some good (but SIMPLE!) ideas.

No money, no commitments, just bring something to the party. (tu)

• bears r us
  • govanblue

Who you calling a rep whore????

^^^^^^^^^^

On 08/07/2016 at 8:56 PM, govanblue said:

I think what we need next is a Private Group Discussion for anyone who is interested, where we can have a brainstorming session off camera.

Anyone who would like to be part of that discussion, please [LIKE] this post, and if we can get maybe half a dozen names, then we can start a group PM.  You never know, we might come up with some good (but SIMPLE!) ideas.

No money, no commitments, just bring something to the party. (tu)

• bears r us
  • govanblue

Who you calling a rep whore????

^^^^^^^^^^