Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

17 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just popped in for a wee look to see how this appeal is going and not surprised to see govanblue still doing his bit. Wish I had half his energy. Keep up the good work Sir :clap: 

It's made a lot easier when you're able to stand on the shoulders of Giants...

And since the EKCO Family made yet another donation to us last week (another £150!), I feel completely at liberty to divert some of that donation towards Wee Josh.  After all, it was his birthday the other day, and some of us missed it! 

5555.jpg

1 hour ago, BonjourBonjour said:

I'm trying to get a big event organized down in Ayr for mid July which I'm hoping will eclipse the total so far but its been torture trying to get in touch with people I know that will help. I'll keep trying though.

:clap:

7 hours ago, BonjourBonjour said:

I'm trying to get a big event organized down in Ayr for mid July which I'm hoping will eclipse the total so far but its been torture trying to get in touch with people I know that will help. I'll keep trying though.

July just isn't going to be possible.Its too soon.But things are moving along slowly but nicely. 

On 08/06/2016 at 0:18 PM, BonjourBonjour said:

23 hours ago, BonjourBonjour said:

July just isn't going to be possible.Its too soon.But things are moving along slowly but nicely. 

That would be awesome mate!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. (tu)

59 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Just looking into doing an event.Thinking a football game just now but any ideas welcome.

Got a few "celebs"/ex players as possibles.One is an ex player who left under a bit of cloud but things like that arent important if it helps the little man.

ifyoubuildittheywillcome.png 

:D

location is looking like Dam Park Stadium,so i'm immediate thinking football.But theres "singers" who i'm trying to get involved.

Its so difficult,people involved need a date,which I cant give until venue is confirmed.But I dont want to confirm venue date if the people arent available.

53 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

location is looking like Dam Park Stadium,so i'm immediate thinking football.But theres "singers" who i'm trying to get involved.

Its so difficult,people involved need a date,which I cant give until venue is confirmed.But I dont want to confirm venue date if the people arent available.

Pm me once you now mate and I will try and sort out some type of message to get people to attend