Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks @mark adair, will it not be in the English/UK Sun ? it would be better if it could be when you think of the population. Once you get a date for up here try and see if you can it across the UK.  (tu)

Not to sure we will find out once it hits the paper. The full uk would be good thou. 

As it stands young Joshua is 94k short of the 100k target, its taken a big leap on since it has been on here from a few hundred quid to just over 6k but still miles away, I really hope the newspaper story kicks it on and we will stick in our little bit when its spare, good luck.

On 01/08/2016 at 7:23 PM, mark adair said:

Still not heard anything about his story going in to the paper will chance it up tomorrow and find out what's happening. I now it can take some time but he shouldn't have told me it was going in last week. I think it may be because of the story with that young girl athletic that had the car acsedent abroad. Will let you all now tomorrow. Joshua is doing well and we have now got his medical records, so it's going to take me a week to scan them over to America lol there's lots off them. 

Can you PM me the guy from The Suns contact details.?

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Any idea whats happening? Seems to pf gone a bit quiet.

Hope the wee mans doing ok x

(tu)

All we can do is keep bumping the thread and keep it going and also keep people aware that there is a way to go yet.

Something has got to break to give it a boost, and I'm sure there are people working with Mark behind the scenes that will hopefully bear fruit for young Joshua.

In a situation like this perseverance is your best friend, that and winning the lottery ..... :) 

:uk:

On 29/07/2016 at 6:18 AM, pcbear said:

As it stands young Joshua is 94k short of the 100k target, its taken a big leap on since it has been on here from a few hundred quid to just over 6k but still miles away, I really hope the newspaper story kicks it on and we will stick in our little bit when its spare, good luck.

Agreed, every little bit counts

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair